12 Sept 2009 @ Glow Washington DC

Ok ok......ill be missing Toronto but not THIS ONE!!!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone in DC again, its been a while and there really are some great peeps down in our capital city

theres no flyer....so...heres a pic of markus:

hahah in finding this pic i googled "markus schulz pacha nyc"------you know you are a little too much in love with the DJ when YOUR OWN PICTURE SHOWS UP! hahah too funny!! (and not one of me at a show...hahah)

btw well be staying at Four Points by Sheraton Washington D.C. Downtown, so if anyone else is getting a room for the show stay in the same hotel!! hahahah Lets PARTAY!!!

(BTW we usually do Kimpton hotels, as thats how they book them for us. I dont have anything against them, but the bookers are not paying this time so i choose SPG those damn beds are AWESOME! and the kimpton last time had a huge leak and no one spoke english when they BUSTED into our room while we were sleeping to fix it. we had no idea what was going on!)

Re: 12 Sept 2009 @ Glow Washington DC

btw...this is at FUR nightclub...Glow is the night/promoters

well...here we go AGAIN!! i have to cancel ANOTHER trip to see markus. this is so sad!! though i have no right to complain as I just saw him last weekend. But Johnny Holly and I were realllly looking forward to DC.

finacially itd just be dumb/immature...as im planning a move in the next couple weeks. sooooo...i have to grow up for a bit....then i can go back to focusing on Markus! hahaha

hope that all who DO go have a blast!!! its a great club and the promoters are wicked cool people! in addition there are many many spots with great views and its the perfect club to get a chance to say hi to markus once hes done!

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    finacially itd just be dumb/immature...as im planning a move in the next couple weeks. sooooo...i have to grow up for a bit....then i can go back to focusing on Markus! hahaha
    Like 11/20 + 11/21!

Quote Originally Posted by hollygallager
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Like 11/20 + 11/21!

hahaha yeah seeing him two days in a row will totally make up for missing DC!!