Administrator

[CLHR076] Rex Mundi featuring Susana - Nothing at All

Rex Mundi featuring Susana - Nothing at All

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: CLHR076
    Release Date: August 10th 2009

Nothing at All (Original Mix)
    Nothing at All (Elevation Remix)
    Nothing at All (Funabashi Uplifting Remix)
    Nothing at All (Beat Service Juicy Remix)

With Coldharbour Day and the milestone of 75 releases on the main label in the books, Markus Schulz follows up his own production "Do You Dream" with a release he describes as "what will be one of the most important releases when looking back at the history of Coldharbour".

Dutchman Boy Hagemann's cult status within Coldharbour folklore had already been initiated with his track "Perspective", under his Rex Mundi alias. Combined with the vocals of Ronski Speed's "The Space We Are", "The Perspective Space" was one of the standout moments throughout 2007 and early 2008.

However, his biggest moment on the label has now arrived. And it has had people talking and anticipating throughout the entire year of 2009. That moment is entitled "Nothing at All"

Joining Rex for vocal duty on the project is Leiden's Susana, previously best known for their collaborations with Armin van Buuren on "Shivers" and "If You Should Go".

Since making its debut on Markus Schulz's Toronto '09 compilation, the plaudits have continually increased from March until today. The admiration was there for all to see, as it picked up the accolade of Global Selection on the Global DJ Broadcast for 4 successive weeks - a record.

In April, at Godskitchen in Birmingham for A State Of Trance's Episode 400 celebrations, Markus debuted a remix of the track from Estonia's Beat Service. So impressed he was with the track "Nectar" from late 2008, the same groove and melodic combination was applied to Susana's vocals beautifully.

Rounding off the remix package are two of the most endearing names among fans throughout the entire Coldharbour Recordings roster. First up are German duo Funabashi, who offer an uplifting alternative perfect for those peaktime trance moments in a set.

And last but not least, the remix that looks set to take over the baton as one of the signature moments in Markus Schulz's live sets. After dominating playlists and charts with his production "Biscayne", Elevation takes the original and turns up the insensity a few notches with a driving bassline and energetic melodies, that have already engaged Global DJ Broadcast listeners and live audiences. Elevation's remix picked up a Global Selection in its first attempt in July, and followed that up with an appearance on the recent Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording from Global Gathering in St. Petersburg.

The countdown for the release of Nothing at All has been a long one, but now that the big day has arrived, it most certainly is worth the wait.

Nothing at All is available to purchase exclusively on Beatport.

Available to buy digitally from Beatport by Clicking Here

Re: [CLHR076] Rex Mundi featuring Susana - Nothing at All

Finally!!!!

a must for all Coldharbour heads!!! I'm actually really impressed with the uplifting alternative Funabshi did... I'm usually never really into uplifting stuff, but then again it is Funabashi haha :lol:

top class song with few words!!! markus finished his set 3 days ago with this song :shock:

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

I´m in love whit the Elevation Remix.. and the Beat service remix! And like we say in Gothenburg: "Detta e la äna gööör bra"

Im supporting the Elevation & Funabashi remix's

Administrator

The original has hit the number one spot on Beatport! :mrgreen:

It's about time this FINALLY got released....!!!!! I'm not sure if I understand why it took this long to release this track, maybe their was some delay on the remix package waiting for artists to complete it.?? Oh well, at least its out now : 8-) I do have the say the track itself is very well composed; vocals, melody, bassline...seems like a simple song but very well made and catchy...

My favorite remix is the Elevation mix although it took some time to grow on me, since it just recently came out and I was so used to the original. Once I heard it in one of Markus' live sets I knew instantly that it was solid. The original is still the original, simple yet amazing...I just feel like this song has been hammered to death up until now and since its been released it means that EVERY dj will now hammer it to death even more... Oh well :roll: Good for Coldharbour tho! :mrgreen:

Now only if Rex Mundi's 'The Wish' could get a release...hhmmmmmm...maybe Coldharbour Red.....

Bought both the Beat Service Remix and the Original Mix in WAV format! Turned up the BPM on the Original Mix to 133 - perfection was reached :shock:

If you want to see how many times Armin/Schulz has hammered this one in their sets, just pop over to the Nothing At All-thread at Trancefix (http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.php?p=1036248)! It really is incredible watching that list...
    That thread is almost at the top of most-viewed-threads of trancefix, just having the Tiesto - ISOS 7 thread above it.. MASSIVE :mrgreen: