Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Electronic Zoo Festival

I knew today was going to be a good day. I just knew it!!

Just announced!!!

I can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so spoiled right now in NYC....i hope it never ends!!!!!!!

Gia

Re: Electronic Zoo Festival

Oh boy! Looks sick! Wish I could be in NYC in September :/ Why it couldn't be in July?
    Sam, lucky you!

VIP ticket already purchased

Quote Originally Posted by Gia
    Oh boy! Looks sick! Wish I could be in NYC in September :/ Why it couldn't be in July?
    Sam, lucky you!

I wish you would be there!!!!!!!!! Are you coming back in July!!!?!?!?!?? I hope so! Id love to partay again! Miss you!!!

@ Chimera: Im getting mine soon....from what I understand its totally worth going VIP. I NEED to have access to that main stage when Mr Schulz goes on. Ill spontaneously cumbust if people get in my way. jhahahahaha

honestly can't really say it's definitely worth VIP since it's the inaugural event, but i would rather be safe than sorry. the reason i got VIP is for space and time. if it helps me get in faster and i have 1 square foot more dancing room i'm a happy clubber . plus i like knowing i can move freely between there and the "floor." i think we've only been to one party together sam but i wander like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera
    honestly can't really say it's definitely worth VIP since it's the inaugural event, but i would rather be safe than sorry. the reason i got VIP is for space and time. if it helps me get in faster and i have 1 square foot more dancing room i'm a happy clubber . plus i like knowing i can move freely between there and the "floor." i think we've only been to one party together sam but i wander like a mofo.

me too!!! I love wandering around and I need room too- Im WAYYYY too old for the mass of people all over me and screaming in my ears (dont get me wrong...im soo annoying when markus is around screaming like a little girl too sometimes). Fingers crossed VIP will be easier to navigate and chill.....I guess well see. Im honestly so pumped for this event!!!

yeah room is key plus it's a 11hr party. you should get your vip ticket soon though, i wouldn't be surprised if they sell out. i am doing the "floor" on saturday because hoping to check out some house and techno and the people i know who listen to that won't do vip.

I just purchased my vip double pak

I can't wait for this!

Any chance we can have a "requests" thread going on here (or elsewhere on the forum)?

I haven't seen Markus since his 6 hour massive set at Pacha back in January. When he was spinning Chinook early on in the night (I believe that was the first time ever he played it) I was completely floored and kept wondering where on earth he got that monster from. I should've guessed - something that amazing must have come from the man himself.

Anyways Markus - if you're reading this I would love to hear some brilliant tracks that seems to have escaped your DJ box lately:
    Marco Joosten vs. E.C. - Offshore
    Paul Allen - Cherry Smoke
    The New World (Guiseppe Ottavianni Remix)

And of course - I'll be sorely sorely disappointed if your set doesn't have Johnny the Fox (B&H Rmx), Lentos - Forget About Us (B&H Rmx) and some version of Sin City. I don't know how you feel about playing these darker club sounds on an early evening open-air set, but I think the NYC crowd would love it.
    Tune of the moment: Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound :mrgreen:

Oh and the amazing mashup of Nothing at All and For an Angel
    Tune of the moment: Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound :mrgreen: