Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dakota - Johnny The Fox

Hey guys so i listend to the official release of the Johnny the fox(Barnes & Heatcliff remix) but for some reason it doesnt have the Cut up vocals. Im very disappointed in this can anybody tell me why they arnt in the song? and yes its a full release of the song 320kpbs.

finally full

Quote Originally Posted by optheta
    Hey guys so i listend to the official release of the Johnny the fox(Barnes & Heatcliff remix) but for some reason it doesnt have the Cut up vocals. Im very disappointed in this can anybody tell me why they arnt in the song? and yes its a full release of the song 320kpbs.
    coz vocal is in (Markus Schulz Big Room reconstruction) which probably won't be reelased

Administrator

Would you like to explain where this full release has come from, since it isn't supposed to be out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Would you like to explain where this full release has come from, since it isn't supposed to be out yet?
    Thats a rhetorical question right?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Thats a rhetorical question right?
    No. I would like to know how and where you have obtained the so called "official" release of the track in 320kbps when it isn't available to buy anywhere.

Sorry bad wording on my part. Ive listend to leaked version of it.

Well, since it hasn't been released yet...

You've most likely downloaded a reconstruction that isn't actually the whole official track.

Why you downloading Markus' tracks though...thought you were a huge fan. =/
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Thats why I didn't want to say i was listening to leaked verison i would get accusations that i was stealing. Its not even out yet so how do you know I wont buy it? Being an active forum member don't you think i respect Markus a little bit more then to just download his tracks?

More importantly Markus WHYYYY don't you release your Reconstruction those vocals really add to the track!

Ya, well I'm not a big fan of people downloading stuff so far ahead of its release date...kind of under minds the whole point of a release date.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11