Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Wroclaw (07-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by michal dybek
    thx all you sexy people. It was massive GDJB. c u around...btw...i see somethin' like post's record??

ya think??? essentials mix had a ton as did mexico city....lets see....

we've beaten essentials by 3 posts (inluding this one) heheheh

so yesd...record....we WON!!

Gia

I wrote a long post here but it looks I didnt save it.... maybe it has to be like this?

MICHELLE !!!! Happy Birthday to you sweety much love!

...just listening to this now and really good so far.

massive world tour...loving the new Dakota track "Johnny the Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)"...keep them coming!!!

Nice first tune

btw 04. from Coldharbour Showcase was clAud9 - Rain (Coldharbour Dub Rework) and it sounds pretty nice without that terrible 'vocal' for me. Hope Dub will be released.

Gia

Gosh, I listen to this set every day and I know it wont get me bored.
    For me personally... it was one of the best live sets by Markus. Everytime I hear the people screaming, I have shivers lol.
    PERFECT SET and PERFECT ATMOSPHERE

And Im so proud that ppl all over the world could listen what is all about trance music in Poland

As always I listen late (grr!!) Here we go!

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Centennial Hall in Wroclaw - April 18th 2009)
    01. Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix) Finally this track has been ID'd!! I love it so so much! Johnny the Fox thats an interesting name.
    02. Sander Van Dien - Aurora (Markus Schulz Rework) - AHH YEA!! This song is INTENSE! I feel like the melody and the saws are like two opposing voices arguing hahahaha, omg i am crazy, thats really what I think of when i hear this track, like two people in a heated argument and then it gets really intense and thats when the beat gets all cut up and stuff thats when their at their wits end. and then the saws keep going a little bit- the guys always have to have the last word those stubborn idiots!! LOLOL. wow anyways. Love this tune so much.
    03. Marco V vs. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Unprepared for Nothing at All (Markus Schulz Mashup) You know I love this song so dearly. The mashup is growing on me too. I was not sure about it at first but i love it now.
    04. Dakota - Sin City Hell yea. Very nice ncie.. I am moving to Sin City this summer baby!!!
    05. Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin (Joint Operations Centre Remix) not gunna lie i just dazed out and have no memory of listening to this one hahahaha but that means I liked it. hahaha
    06. Cosmic Gate - Sign of The Times HELL YES! This song is beautiful! In every way! Im wondering what the heck is up next with the Coldharbour remixx..
    07. Cosmic Gate - Sign of The Times (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) OOh wow this as interesting remix- i like it. i like what he did with the bass change too. nice & intense sounding, coool Markus! Ooh and the nice synthy harmony sound at the end is very nice.... makes for a high point in a live set im sure!
    08. Skytech - Cardboard Box (Markus Schulz Edit) Damn Markus is putting his touches on almost every track this episode- Love itttt!
    09. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix / Markus Schulz Edit) Great remix/great Re-editbut i have to admit i am sick of this song it doesnt excite me too much anymore, i am getting over my LED fling.
    10. Nitrous Oxide - Magenta This is what i call BANGIN!!
    11. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) - Yum!! Will never get sick of this. Alwayss a treat.
    12. Gareth Emery vs. Delerium - This is Silence (Myon & Shane 54 Collision) –
    A great mash up.
    13. Jester Music Featuring Lavoie - Dressed in White (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) mmmmhmmmM!! this song gives me toronto fever
    14. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero dazed out again, I was on twitter. Stupid twitter lol
    15. Jochen Miller vs. Armin Van Buuren - Lost Vocal Connection (Markus Schulz Mashup) – The extended build up here is too much for me to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOVE IT!!
    16. Markus Schulz - The New World
    17. Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)
    18. Dave202 - Generate The Wave

Markus Schulz Coldharbour Showcase
    01. Dakota - Johnny The Fox [World Premiere] --- ooh oh!.. wow very impressiveeee!! Its funny hearing the original after having heard that remix before as an ID-ID. I wonder how he got the name for this song? Gunna head to that section of the forum to ask!!
    02. Arpi - Into The Abyss - wow this one is so smooth and pretty.
    03. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Nothing at All (Beat Service Remix) - like this remix, pretty good although like original better though, or the markus mash up.
    04. clAud9 - Rain (Coldharbour Rework) - Love it LOVE IT!!!!!! There are no words for this song. I absolutley love everything about it its beautiful!
    05. Tritonal Featuring Cristina Soto - Crash Into Reason (DJ Eco Remix) - awesome remix!!! Dj eco is on fire!!!

THIS EPISODE WAS PACKED!!! oh my! I am keeping this one in the running for the best live mix voting for 09. The first two tracks (Johnny & Aurora).. omg amazing. I was driving to work listening again not looking forward to a long over night shift for 12 hours... but then these songs made me muuuuuuuch better. ah thank you!

Okay crazy is out! Till next week! I wont be here, its the biggest day of my life next Thursday, my nursing school graduation!! (I wish I could cue up GDJB tho in the background.. why not)..
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Finally we have World Tour from Poland It was an amazing night, one of the best this year! I'm glad I could be a part of this show

People went crazy when Markus came on stage! He played awesome! Best tracks:
    01. Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
    05. Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
    06. Cosmic Gate - Sign of The Times - oh yeaaaah! \o/
    08. Skytech - Cardboard Box (Markus Schulz Edit) - oh yes, polish accent must be
    09. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)
    10. Nitrous Oxide - Magenta - go Poland!!!
    11. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) - that was a fantastic moment
    12. Gareth Emery vs. Delerium - This is Silence (Myon & Shane 54 Collision) - that was evem more exciting
    14. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero
    15. Jochen Miller vs. Armin Van Buuren - Lost Vocal Connection (Markus Schulz Mashup)
    16. Markus Schulz - The New World - nice
    17. Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)
    18. Dave202 - Generate The Wave - amazing ending!!!! what a tune I was surprised Markus played it

Thanks!