Cause You Know what a mashup truly is :)

hopefully this one will not be regarded as spam or promotion, I just want to share my little mash-up of nic chagall's remix and markus' original track and "is this the end". please leave your comments.

here it is

EDIT: Link Removed

Administrator

Re: Cause You Know what a mashup truly is :)

My apologies, but the link had to be removed. We do not support file sharing on this forum

Oh man no! Thanks for sharing thanks , lovely lovely track.

I will leave more concrete comments after I find correct words to express myself. Sorry if sounds confusing.

Sorry I did catch this one before removal

oh, so sad. ImpactPlayaz, could you be so kind as to give me a hint on where on this forum I can possibly leave my link to this track? I do really want to share this with all markus' fans and connoisseurs of his works. thank you in advance.

evgeniy, thank you for your comment. appreciate :)

added: ImpactPlayaz, you also had a chance to listen to it, why don't you share your opinion? :)

Quote Originally Posted by originaLnutta
    oh, so sad. ImpactPlayaz, could you be so kind as to give me a hint on where on this forum I can possibly leave my link to this track? I do really want to share this with all markus' fans and connoisseurs of his works. thank you in advance.

evgeniy, thank you for your comment. appreciate

added: ImpactPlayaz, you also had a chance to listen to it, why don't you share your opinion?
    No, I want to thank you once again for the track. I am not sure if the forum owners will allow anyone and someone to place download links Anywhere on the forum, as it is highly Expected file sharing to be restricted, as the forum is open and available to anybody who has internet connection. Having sensitive (even download links) information on a server with internet connection is somehow....

I have a question, as I think you *could* be more sensitive on this. Pls tell me, why the voice is so distorted? What could be the reason for that?

Quote Originally Posted by evgeniy
    I have a question, as I think you *could* be more sensitive on this. Pls tell me, why the voice is so distorted? What could be the reason for that?
    you mean the voice from the track? if so, then I'm a little confused. have you heard the original track by markus schulz and departure?

ImpactPlayaz, I'm still hoping to get the answer to my question, please.

can you give the name of the mashup at least?

Quote Originally Posted by optheta
    can you give the name of the mashup at least?
    i'm afraid it will be no good, cause there're only two ways to get it: either here (but it has been deleted now), or in "Your Demos" on AvB forum (pretty sure I can't post the link). the track cannot be found elsewhere.

DUDE this mashup is FUCKEN Hot. I can totally see this song as and ending song for markus's sets

Quote Originally Posted by optheta
    DUDE this mashup is FUCKEN Hot. I can totally see this song as and ending song for markus's sets
    well, thanks a lot :) but first we gotta figure out a way to get markus listen to it :) but since i can't post any links..