Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show is going downhill

WTF is wrong with this uber crap trance world? Why you also had to destory GDJB by increasing vocal tracks more and more... Everytime I hear... It's like listening to ASOT which sucks.

We wan't trance music, not pop trance vocals... Tiesto, PVD (he's kinda back now) Armin, Ferry, B & J, Ronski, Nic, Kyau & Albert, and now Markus...

Woa, so less left to listen. Fuck this, switching to digweed transitions, at least there are no vocals.

Re: Show is going downhill

Quote Originally Posted by DjiXas
    WTF is wrong with this uber crap trance world? Why you also had to destory GDJB by increasing vocal tracks more and more... Everytime I hear... It's like listening to ASOT which sucks.

We wan't trance music, not pop trance vocals... Tiesto, PVD (he's kinda back now) Armin, Ferry, B & J, Ronski, Nic, Kyau & Albert, and now Markus...

Woa, so less left to listen. Fuck this, switching to digweed transitions, at least there are no vocals.
    With all of 3 posts and a pretty much incoherant point, good man yourself

Ha Ha.

You know what gets me?

Someone who signs up to an artists forum, just to bitch. No contructive ctirisism at all. And, is quite false on that note. In addition, you choose to speak for people. I can GUARENTEE it when I say, no one here agrees with you.

As far as "pop trance music" markus does have his share of vocals- I, personally, do not agree on the pop trance. Do you want armin's forum, i think you signed into the wrong one.

PvD..Kinda back now!!!?? Do you have a fever? Or are you just completely LOST? Have you been to a live show of EITHER markus of PvD? Ill refrain from further comment until ive heard your response...becuase Im guessing- giving you the benifit of the doubt- that you indeed HAVE NOT.

OR are you saying PvD Armin Tiesto, ect are all slacking....along with Markus, in your eyes? Maybe I took that comment wrong.

bottom line is, its hard to compare Markus Schulz to PvD or Tiesto...and for SURE B&J.... His live shows, as well as his GDJB are comepletely different. Maybe a BIT closer to Armin, but really not at all. Markus has an actual model he follows as well as the fact that he takes time to really bring us from proggy to deeper trance throughout his shows.

Granted, this is all personal opion, of course. Just, MY is opinion based on FACT.

And Digweed...really. Yes,there are no vocals...well...less. But its a compeltely different style all together.

And.....coming to the Markus Schulz forum to blast a group of artists who HOLD TRUE to their own style and love of music- pointless, imo. What were you planning on getting out of this? Other than ruffled feathers from fans? All I can do is thank you- I love any opportunity to either defend, follow or introduce an artist i love to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Ha Ha.

You know what gets me?

Someone who signs up to an artists forum, just to bitch. No contructive ctirisism at all. And, is quite false on that note. In addition, you choose to speak for people. I can GUARENTEE it when I say, no one here agrees with you.

As far as "pop trance music" markus does have his share of vocals- I, personally, do not agree on the pop trance. Do you want armin's forum, i think you signed into the wrong one.

PvD..Kinda back now!!!?? Do you have a fever? Or are you just completely LOST? Have you been to a live show of EITHER markus of PvD? Ill refrain from further comment until ive heard your response...becuase Im guessing- giving you the benifit of the doubt- that you indeed HAVE NOT.

OR are you saying PvD Armin Tiesto, ect are all slacking....along with Markus, in your eyes? Maybe I took that comment wrong.

bottom line is, its hard to compare Markus Schulz to PvD or Tiesto...and for SURE B&J.... His live shows, as well as his GDJB are comepletely different. Maybe a BIT closer to Armin, but really not at all. Markus has an actual model he follows as well as the fact that he takes time to really bring us from proggy to deeper trance throughout his shows.

Granted, this is all personal opion, of course. Just, MY is opinion based on FACT.

And Digweed...really. Yes,there are no vocals...well...less. But its a compeltely different style all together.

And.....coming to the Markus Schulz forum to blast a group of artists who HOLD TRUE to their own style and love of music- pointless, imo. What were you planning on getting out of this? Other than ruffled feathers from fans? All I can do is thank you- I love any opportunity to either defend, follow or introduce an artist i love to anyone

and the winner is...... Sam!!!!.... some people r in the wrong place.... 100% agree on what u say.....

October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

^^ hey thanks for reading- something tells me the original author of this thread wont even take the time...lolol

POST LESS

Need more vocal tracks

Recently in GDJB Markus played less and less vocal tracks. :cry:
    I watched his recent set in Birmingham, no more vocal tunes selected, so the crowd didn't reacted a lot to that. For example during Armin or Daniel kandi set, ALL PEOPLE there, were in fire after a vocal choon.

I always appreciated his melodic vocal selections in GDJB. So it's time to go back on.
    I hope that.
    progressive trance/house

Yeah, I have listened to PVD recently, he was popsy few months ago but back to basics on TE2009.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Ha Ha.

You know what gets me?

Yes, he used to be like that and that's why I love him. But even hsi recent GDJB had solarstone as a guest mix, whicih containted lots of pop vocal shit. Trends are changing

Criticism would be welcome on any forum as long as it's constructive and well mannered.

DjiXas what you should do is re-write your rant into a logical question and post it in the Markus blog questions thread:

http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/v...t=207&start=30

I'm sure he will appreciate answering a question that actually comes from someone who is doubting the direction he is taking musically. I'd be keen to see what he says.