New Markus Schluz Merchandise Store!

Just happened to catch this on my way to the forum today... Check it out! http://www.cafepress.com/markusschulzcom

Tons of stuff available in a few different logos: the Markus Schluz logo, Coldharbour Logo, and a new Markus logo too!

And my personal favorite!!...

:P
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Re: New Markus Schluz Merchandise Store!

looks nice. Year ago i bought some stuff and i must say that quality is really good.
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

Think that there should be some store's in europe to buy this stuff, if i want to import it from the states, it will cost me a lot of money and i need a creditcard to purchase wich is rediculous in my opinion, hope there will be some selling points in europe so i can purchase it as well
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Think that there should be some store's in europe to buy this stuff, if i want to import it from the states, it will cost me a lot of money and i need a creditcard to purchase wich is rediculous in my opinion, hope there will be some selling points in europe so i can purchase it as well
    Apparantly Armada were supposed to setup a merchandise store for Markus in Europe, but I'm not sure what the status of this is at the moment.

I probably won't be able to chase anyone up on this since I would imagine the Armada offices are closed for Easter for a couple of days (they get days off? :P), but I'll try to find out before the end of the week for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Customs & Import Duty aside, almost every internet outlet requires credit cards - Wire Transfers are rife with fraud, postal order/cheques are practically finished because they are relics - 90% of outlets deal in instant-cash transactions via Debit/Credit Card or fund sources such as Paypal/Google Checkout.

Personally, I don't think it's right to assume Armada or whoever is responsible for setting up a shop are being unfair if they choose a retailer who doesn't offer infinite payment methods - Credit Cards are the standard for internet transactions, and if that excludes you personally I'm sure your parents/friends have a credit card you could use if you really want to purchase some merchandise

I want teh pink one

Ordered this one a couple of days ago;

Great to wear it behind the decks