Markus Schulz Interview with Trance.nu

Trance.nu caught up with Miami based DJ / producer and label owner Markus Schulz for a very detailed interview about his latest mix compilation Toronto '09, the new Dakota album, his DJ gigs and much more!

Link: http://trance.nu/v4/perm/interviews/23967

---
    Great interview Markus!! Already working on another Markus Schulz album while Promo-ing Dakota & Toronto '09... And you will be in about 18 more countries next week... (okay exaggeration).. but wow- so much work.. we are enjoying it, helps me get my work done in fact.. Thank you!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Re: Markus Schulz Interview from WMC '09 @ Trance.nu

That was up all of maybe four hours and it's here, stalker lol!

Another great interview, and Markus leaked info on the release package for Nothing at All - Massive!

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    That was up all of maybe four hours and it's here, stalker lol!

Another great interview, and Markus leaked info on the release package for Nothing at All - Massive!

ahahaha NO!!! Trance.nu is my home page on my mozilla.. i went to check my email and it popped up as a main page news item - LOL! :P

but great this certainly adds to my case now hahahah
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Amazing interview, I can not wait for 13 June, and will play Markus at PURE.

Administrator

Re: Markus Schulz Interview with Trance.nu

That was a fascinating interview, Twan did a really great job with it.

Many thanks Elyse for posting the link here for us. I have added it as a news item to the front page of the website.

Nothing at All is something to really look forward to this summer, right guys? :mrgreen:

Re: Markus Schulz Interview with Trance.nu

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    That was a fascinating interview, Twan did a really great job with it.

Many thanks Elyse for posting the link here for us. I have added it as a news item to the front page of the website.

Nothing at All is something to really look forward to this summer, right guys? :mrgreen:

heheh my pleasure Darren!! Yea Nothing At All is HUGE! You know, I was relistening to Markus's mashup this morning and I was imagining myself in Miami, rocking out the beginning of that track... if I had unexpectedly heard Susana's vocals dropped in that as a mashup.. i would have FLIPPED!!!

(when i listened to the episode I knew the track ahead of time, so i cheated, I shouldnt do that anymore.. although it is a danger to my general health due to the excitement that ensues... ) hahahah