Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (02-04-2009)

The New World is my winner...TNW is my winner all the time
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

See you all next week

Sorry to those in 'chat' I lost my connection and couldn't seem to get back in afterwards :?

please anyone tell me what is the name of track 2- ID ???

Hellooooo!! So sorry yes, I was unable to listen live but have since listened to this episode THREE times since Thursday!! hahaha... And I got to hear a lot of these tracks live last night @ Armin in NYC (including the New World!.. yess)

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Aerobar in Miami - March 24th 2009)
    01. Marco V vs. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Unprepared for Nothing at All (Markus Schulz Mashup) this one I Like... I have to admit its not my FAV mash up, i think its kinda busy with the main part of the song and the vocals.. but when it breaks down to the vocals and just the bass, its beautiful!!!...
    02. ID (Track 02 from Raleigh Hotel WMC Set) THIS SONG IS SICK! OMFG. What the heck is it! I need to know! LOL... suuuuch a good song. I think this is a necessary tune in ANY warm up set... yummm yum I think this one is my favorite this week..
    03. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix) Must admit i am getting tired of this one, everyone plays it live too but the hype is nearing its end for me. Still a great track though
    04. Jester Music Featuring Lavoie - Dressed in White (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) this one is awesome too!!.. VERY good!!!
    05. Cosmic Gate - Sign of the Times my love for this one is never ending!! <3 hahaha
    06. Hammer & Herbick Featuring Boytronic - You (Dyor Big Room Remix) another great one
    07. Marc Vision vs. Markus Schulz vs. Wippenberg - Chakalaka's New World Gate (Markus Schulz Mashup) YEA BABY!!! Got to hear this live last night!!! Actually Glenn Morrison played the orig Chakalaka in his opening set then Armin played this remix, i think.
    08. Dakota - Sin City YEAH BABY!!! frigging SICK track! i just simply love it! and Sin City is going to be my FUTURE HOME! I am moving to Vegas soon, this summer.
    09. John Deere - No Compromise another great one
    10. Rafaël Frost - Red SICK! I love was Rafael Frost is doing lately, hes got some banging tunes and amazing melodies! I hear this last night too @ Armin
    11. DJ Eco - Borealis And I heard this at Armin last night too, and even better I was hanging out with Marcello (DJ Eco) in the crowd as this starts playing.. hahaha were like OH SHIT BROTHA your shit it rockin nyc right now!! Definitley a cool feeling to be out at a show and hanging out with the DJs prodcuing the songs you are hearing... Anyways love this tuneee

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Parkwest in Miami - March 26th 2009)
    01. The Killers - Spaceman (Sander Van Doorn Remix Part 2) Now Now, I must be brutally honest and say that I cant stand the vocals in this track. His voice here sounds like a bad impression of something. its cracky, awkward, and just not pleasing to my ear. I listened to this once but then i skippe thru it the next times. sorry i feel bad, it just makes me kinda annoyed... I mean i like the stuff in the background so a Dub would be better IMO haha
    02. Joint Operations Centre - New Jersey haha heard this last night too! Great one
    03. Elevation - Biscayne as alwayssss <3
    04. ID (Track 17 from GDJB World Tour Melbourne Set)
    05. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Ultra Music Festival in Miami - March 28th 2009)
    01. Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Dub Edit)Yum!!!
    02. Rank 1 - Airwave (Remix) When this came on at the gym i definitley upped my elliptical settings a few levels!!! hahahaha <3 thakns for the workout!! lol
    03. Markus Schulz - The New World again love it always
    04. Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix) a good step back in time just a bit!
    05. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Tech Mix) OMFG! This tune is THE BEST!! Such a hard banging amazing track!! I remember the first time I heard it, i was on a train w. headphones and I couldnt sit still or keep quiet. I had to hide my face in my sweatshirt so i could make my scrunched up bass face. HAHAHAH and then I emailed the producers immediatley to tell them how much I loved the track... Nenes responded to me through AIM and then a really awkward conversation occured and I will leave it at that but anyone here can PM me if they really want to know. haha bottom line, amazing track. AND most importantly, i feel like in trance the shelf life of some of these amazing songs is just too short and songs can be forgotten about so quickly - I love to hear DJs who bring some of those songs back to us everyonce in a while, it hits you from behind and your like, 'whaaaat this rules!'
    06. Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Remix) Um a freaking PERFECT summer tune for Markus to be playing down in Miami... freakin awesomee!! love this song, its a beauty!

Overall a SICK episode! I kept getting so jealous hearing Markus's voiceovers!!! aww.. 'It feels good to be home!'... how nice! I am going to WMC next year, hands down. Im gunna make it a point to consciously save for it. wooop! And i have a whole year to diet now, this is perfect! hahaha.. no anyways, awesome episode,, really glad to have gotten a piece of each markus set. Thank you!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

ID (Track 17 from GDJB World Tour Melbourne Set) <)

did we iD track 2 yet?! I need to know i am in love with it
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

A very nice show with 3 sets

Best tracks from this show:
    02. Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
    03. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix / Markus Schulz Edit)
    05. Cosmic Gate - Sign of The Times
    07. Marc Vision vs. Markus Schulz vs. Wippenberg - Chakalaka's New World Gate (Markus Schulz Mashup)
    10. Rafaël Frost - Red - yeaaah!

02. Joint Operations Centre - New Jersey - cool track!
    03. Elevation - Biscayne - long time didn't hear it
    04. ID (Track 17 from GDJB World Tour Melbourne Set) - wow, what a tune!!! very nice vocal
    05. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero

02. Rank 1 - Airwave (Remix) - classic tune forever \o/
    03. Markus Schulz - The New World
    04. Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix)
    05. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Tech Mix) - yeahh! party time
    06. Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Remix) - another one great classic tune