Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Re: Global DJ Broadcast: Toronto '09 Special (05-03-2009)

...and my vote goes to "Rain". c u next time. it will be another amazing GDJB World Tour
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

many thanks to Markus for this amazing set
    progressive trance/house

nice Arnej at the end!
    voting? which one? :roll: :mrgreen:

omg I cant believe i missed most of this!!!

Once again i must say that, that was really insane episode!! i need more this kind of stuff cheers;P
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Great episode! Can't wait to see Markus @ Future Music on Monday!!!

Well - I am sitting here reading/doing work.. going to throw this episode on finally and let you all know my thoughts of this much anticipated Ep!! First off- thanks for the sneak peak of Toronto 09 Markus!

Markus Schulz
    01. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Nothing at All [from Toronto '09] wow.. we start this episode up right away huh! I love Susanas vocals here - very consistent and strong.. she has a really good range of her voice too..
    02. Mike Mikhjian Featuring Anna Basel - Another Day (Kimito Lopez Touch of Stardust Remix) wow i didnt realize that Mike M had a track on here - nice Mike! This one is kinda captivating I must say.... Liking it a lotttt...
    03. Ashley Wallbridge - Harrier lol i dont like the title of this song I can tell you that much, but the SONG its self... love it! very pretty.. lovely bass, what more could you want ?
    04. Tritonal Featuring Cristina Soto - Crash Into Reason (Moonbeam Remix) [from Toronto '09] this one is really good, it doesnt make as HUGE of an impression on me as the other tritonal tracks have made, but regardless I love Cristina's Vocals.. and tritonal are amazziiing producers.
    05. Kyau & Albert - Hooked on Infinity (Club Mix) Bass.. Bass... Yes... YEss.. yess....
    06. 16 Bit Lolitas & Ohmna - Take It or Leave It this one is nice.. pretty chill for me
    07. Calderone & Reddick - Sound of Flight [from Toronto '09]this song is best during the second half after the break IMO
    08. Estiva - Fading Freedom holy melody I like the name of this track a lot.. at the end this one gets nice and groovy when just the bass & the melody are the focus... mmmm!!!
    09. clAud9 - Rain (Coldharbour Rework) [from Toronto '09] Awww Markus sounds so excited in his voice over that was just inserted right there!!! K- so Ive been dying to hear this new ClAud9 track: so far im digging it, what a new sound here...ooooh this cute little voice who has brightened SO many of my days & nights over the past months!... Holy crap and after the break there-- WOW, and the thunder sounds... oh my gosh this song is !!!! One of those songs that makes you stop what your doing just to sit there and intently listen to it.. now THATS a good track. ahh my eye brows are stuck together right now at the intensity that i am enjoying this track.. and i just sent sam an email about it that ended with me pounding on various keys of the keyboard... hah WOAH.. okay moving on <3
    10. Supüer - Azaleas [flashback to Amsterdam '08] always a good one... very smoooooth and happy
    11. Destination X - Dangerous (Gareth Emery Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) [flashback to Amsterdam '08] mmm! i have always LOVED this one
    12. Hamilton - A Limit of Perception pretty good one
    13. Nautious - Amber (EDU Remix) ooooo mm.. darker one, loove it.
    14. Tenishia - Everything (Tim Grube Dub Mix) [from Toronto '09] gettin a liitle more upbeat .. likin it!.. Tim Grube, I recognize his name - I think he opened up for Randy & Darude in Seattle.. ? Maybe.. one of the shows.. I should know I promoted it !!! hahaha.. anyways..
    15. Skytech - Cardboard Box [from Toronto '09]pretty nice too... like the energy at towards the end of this one.
    16. Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - Year Zero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) [flashback to Ibiza '06] beautiful flashback!
    17. Perry O'Neil - South-West Saga [flashback to Ibiza '06]
    18. DJ Eco - Borealis DJ ECOOOO!!! lovely traack! We get to party with him Saturday with Randy Boyer!!! right Sammie! <3
    19. Rafaël Frost - Red ive been hearing a lot about this tune all weeek.. really love raf frost lately... this one is a super solid production just like adens dream remix he did. :!:
    20. Dance 2 Trance - Power of American Natives (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Dub) [from Toronto '09] this ones is decent, its not as attention grabbing as some of the other tracks ive heard so far.. but definitely enjoyable.. actually im kinda feelin those Siku sounding instruments now that I hear them more... those are fun to play!!... haahha
    21. John Deere - No Compromise
    22. Arnej - Dust in the Wind [from Toronto '09] mmmm WOW! This is a banngerrrrr... wicked intense im loving it!!!!...

okay okay so looking forward to toronto 09! i didnt even need this episode to confirm the fact that i was looking forward to it, but u know what i mean. now i really am looking forward to it.

AWESOME episode Markus!!!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

nice nice nice Elyse! hahah yeah your email was precious kinda like my text to you...ahahah we are like the same person...i love it!!

and Tim.... DC...Darude...we hung out with him for a bit

HAHAHAH omg THATS how we know Tim. jesus i am horrible ;(
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Administrator

Great review of the show Elyse. You should do that more often. Would be great for people who don't get to post on the forums while the show is happening to take your example and give a little review after listening.