Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Las Vegas (05-02-2009)

An ok show today nice ending i think the best track was the new David West one for me

the next stage of this day is "Tone Diary"...
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

im listening to GDJB at afterhours and i must say this one is so far the best world tour for me tone diary in few mins!

I really like this set as all World Tour xD
    I must say that silent crowd was weird O.o

i didnt even read this thread, at work sneaking on the computers, i had to make suer it was true - that markus made a big room reconstruction of CYGNES!!! ogm ogmogm it is true!!!

i was smiling all day thinking about hearing this track as sam was texting me how good it was OMGOMGOMGO

okay i gg a doctor is going to come up behind me and smack me in the head wanting to put some patients orders in the computers, CRAP
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

WooooooWWWWW!!!!

I loved the new remix of the New World!!!

Administrator

Did some digging this morning trying to figure out where I had heard the melody that Markus had the vocal of Daydream laid over, and found the result.

He mashed it up with Tiësto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise (First State Remix)

So:

12. Tiësto vs. Markus Schulz & Andy Moor - Ten Seconds Before Daydream (Markus Schulz Mashup)

Good to know that ;] Thanks

Anybody know what the tune was being played when he was introducing the GDJB World Tour in the begining of the Set it wasnt Dyor.

hey everybody, i'm new to these forums..never really have checked them out before. but i live in vegas and was at this event, and of course i loved getting to see markus play and it was my first time seeing him at a club event, so it was pretty interesting.

just a sidenote though..my boyfriend and i remember the tracks that he played pretty well (and he only got to play for a little less than 2 hours due to the asshole opening and closing dj...) ...and about 3 of these tracks he didn't even play. and then he left about 3 or 4 that he did play out..plus the tracks that he DID play are in totally different order from what he played that night. kinda weird...but i don't care i love the episode.

also, the crowd was pretty lame. but it's las vegas...i sort of expected it. lots of drunk tourists at the hard rock hotel that just wanted to go to a club. plus it's free for locals on wednesdays...which is the night that they have electronic dance djs play.
    but we were up in the front the whole time getting down and cheering! sadly we didn't have much company hah. the place was packed but not really with trance or dance music fans necessarily..most people were just doing their own thing in there.

but again, i had a great time! and this was a great show despite that it doesn't sound like the set i heard at all..and that the crowd was ehh.