Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Global DJ Broadcast (29-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by davidvang
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    welcome everyone!! we have a lot of new members today i noticed this last week too

YAY! make sure to introduce yourself and chat up the forum every week!!!!!!
    oh yeah, i just remembered... i registered so that one day we can reach up to 20 pages of post on the forum.

looking forward to next week world tour in my town Las Vegas. i can tell you that markus played a very progressive set, i was here.
    oooh really you were there? i was there and left the week before UGH - visiting my boyfriend. he actually shot the night, hes the godskitchen photog.. mikey mcnulty, he does all the godkitchen events every weds- check him out ... http://www.mikeymcnulty.com
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    For making their GDJB debut, the boys didn't do half bad did they?

Part of the Coldharbour family, let's get them back on GDJB again!

Fantastic guys, to Inge and Einar, proud of you both.
    How did they become part of the Coldharbour family? is it bc they did remixes of markus' tune? i'm saying this bc their sound trancey and not the progressive sound of Coldharbour.

oooh really you were there? i was there and left the week before UGH - visiting my boyfriend. he actually shot the night, hes the godskitchen photog.. mikey mcnulty, he does all the godkitchen events every weds- check him out ... http://www.mikeymcnulty.com[/quote]

thanks for the info. i just hate that godskitchen's event is held on wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by davidvang
    oooh really you were there? i was there and left the week before UGH - visiting my boyfriend. he actually shot the night, hes the godskitchen photog.. mikey mcnulty, he does all the godkitchen events every weds- check him out ... http://www.mikeymcnulty.com

thanks for the info. i just hate that godskitchen's event is held on wednesday.[/quote]

yea i hear you, mikey says the week is busier for parties than the weekend, i dunno how that works out, tourists, etc obviously, but not good for locals!!! atleast its free for locals.. of sets the bar prices lol

anyways GREAT show markus! thank youu
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

My vote went to: 07. Octagen & M.I.D.O.R. - Thesis (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix)
    Massive track.

great show, couldnt hack staying up till 6am to listen to the show in 43 degree heat, melbourne will do that to it.

Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix) was sweet as.

Markus is going to own FMF MELBOURNE!

hi all!! i'm back, so for the next few months i'll be present.
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

01. Rene Rodriguez - Hey What's Up (Barnes & Heathcliff Remix)

omg, what a fantastic tune!!! :P

Hey What's Up? :P

Yes yes, another GDJB started with a great tune Barnes & Heatcliff - Pyjamaparty
    Although I love Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light I'm not a big fan of Wippenberg version
    Also very "sleepy" was in my opinion Armin Van Buuren Featuring Vera Ostrava - What If (Ohmna Dub). But I woke up immediately when I heard Thomas Sagstad & Tyler Michaud - Renegades (Mat Zo Remix) - thank you Mat :P
    Tritonal Featuring Cristina Soto - Daybreak - very nice voice of Christina and a positive track, perfect to have a day break
    HIQ - Lost You (Anhken Remix) - Ahhh! Beautiful
    Octagen & M.I.D.O.R. - Thesis (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix) - OMG !!!!!! Now I'm dreaming, flying, walking on clouds etc. What an amazing piano! Love it <3<3<3
    Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor Vocal Mix) - Andy has made a great remix!

I don't remember when I last time heard such a great guset mix!! Guys started with a massive tune from Goran Toprek - Endless Summer. Next Alex Kunnari - Breathe In (JS16 Remix) - very nice track!
    Christian Zechner - November Mourning (C-Systems Remix) - can't find words to describe it!!! such a beautiful melody
    DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth Summer Style Remix) - yeah long time didn't hear it
    Xgenic - Prometeus (Ilya Soloviev & Poshout Presents Crystal Design Remix) - also pretty nice
    Lemon & Einar K - The Oslo Syndrome - this is what I call trance !!! This is the sound I like!
    Vasili B - Alive - beautiful track, took my breath away! <3
    Super8 & Tab Featuring Alyna - Delusion (Ronski Speed Remix) - Ronski is still on top
    Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix) - best remix of this track! Good work guys!

It was the best guest mix I ever heard before