Markus Schulz @ Pacha, NYC 1/23/09

Oh My Gosh.. What an amazing show!.. An awesome 6 hour set by Markus, I was totally blown away. There is too much to say about this night... I got to hear ALL my essential tracks (Cygnes right near the end, THANK YOU!) but most of all Sam and I blew up when we heard Dakota-Day off in Lima!!!.... Wow, it was such a moment, we have been talking about wanting to hear Markus test this out live for us for soooo long. Its one of those songs I always think I hear coming in the mix only bc I want to hear it that bad!!.. haha Love it, excellent song! Thank you Markus - Thank for playing a beautiful 6 hours for us!

AND WELL - I have to spam up your forum now dont I Markus!!! ... Enjoy these pics!! I tried my best with my little Cannon, you know, not too too shabby eh?

Markus & I!!

Sam & Markus!!

Me, Amir & Uncle Ed - loovee this!! hahaah

By far my FAV pic of the night!!! Amir, Kelly, Mike Saint Jules, Sam.. hahaha...

more... on my facebook, if were not friends then... add me! or.. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...a6&id=60800313
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Gia

Re: Markus Schulz @ Pacha, NYC 1/23/09

Girls... You both look fabulous Beautiful pics with Markus ! I bet you had incredible night I wish I was there with you. And Mike, OMG, what a tongue lol

NOW I know why markus calls you the spammer!!

DUDE THERE ARE like 500 threads on this night...maybe we should put them all to the original thread?

the one i strated like.....3 months ago. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Unless we want Two threads on the event. Two threads on pics..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: actually....no this is nothing elyse has spammed- Elyse my sincere appologies- theres another thread on Pacha i thought was from you but its someone else. And your thread is in "pictures" so youre good.

so again im at a loss. i dont know why he called you a spammer. except for the fact that its funny hahahha love you <3

....ps im also very sad that there is not pitcure of the bday boy and girl

no pics of me and uncle ed.