Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

New Dakota Productions

Might I point all you forum goers to Markus' blog this week? The two Dakota tracks in the essential mix were pretty fantastic, part of the reason I play the EM so much nearly 2 months after it aired!

Bring forth the tunes Markus 8-)

Re: New Dakota Productions

Is it two months already? I'm also still playing it - but then I'm always behind a couple of weeks anyway....

But there are many awesome tracks on that show - it really is a showcase of what markus plays. It's almost like a live set, just not, er, live.

These days I find that Pink Floyd track on my mind all the time...and the new mashup.

I still play the EM too!!! It was wonderful <3 The Dakota Tracks are amazing.. I got to hear Day off in Lima LIVE in NYC!!!

Never freaked out more... hahhaha... Me and Sam were up in VIP and dancing away when we heard those horns.. we started yelling and screaming!!! I turned around to Blake Jarrell (who opened) and i SHOOK him like "OMG DO U KNOW WHAT THIS IS" ... hahahahah he was more in chill mode at that point as it was like 530AM but Im sure he enjoyed the track as well hahahaha
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

I REALLY want to hear Day Off in Lima live, either in London on Friday or in Dublin on Saturday - it's just an awesome track! And there's Koolhaus on Toronto '09 and a few other Dakota tracks around, I predict (Read: hope) a Dakota artist album soon!

Loving the Dakota tracks !!!!

Dakota - The Doorway

is by far my favorite atm cant wait to hear "Dakota - Koolhaus"

Maybe there is a Dakota artist album on the way ???

New Dakota Album In The Making !!!!

As you may have seen since the Essential Mix Markus did back in December there was afew new Dakota tracks in the mix and also after finishing his Toronto 09 Album 2 more tracks were revealed !!!!
    In total there are 9 NEW Dakota tracks to put on the album so far, i thought this was going to stay quite for some time i asked Markus on Friday while we were in London if there was any chance of a Dakota Album and he smiled and confirmed.
    Now to you all Markus has just splurted the great news out on his blog
    Just as you think hes going to make another amazing Markus Schulz artist album he comes up with something even better and more exciting for us all !!!!

From Markus
    Since the Essential Mix in December, and even more so with the revealing of the tracklist for the Toronto '09 compilation, there has been a lot of rumors and speculation about the possibility of me working on a full Dakota album. I can confirm that yes, it is true. At the moment, I have 9 tracks ready to go for the album!

And you are aware of the names of four of them already. The two tracks that were on the Essential Mix - The Doorway and Day Off in Lima, and the two tracks from Toronto '09 - Koolhaus and Sin City, they will all feature. There is also one track that I have been playing in my live sets lately called "Chinook", which has been getting some great reactions so far. Over the coming weeks, I will write a little bit more about the Dakota project, and some of the tracks you are going to be hearing very soon.

Re: New Dakota Album In The Making !!!!

Haha, that Chinook is a dance floor destroying tune. Totally tore it up at MOS and at Tivoli in Dublin - I'll take more of that any time

Same for Day off in Lima, Koolhaus and Sin City! Can't wait to hear the rest of the tunes on this album, it's going to be great!

damn!! it's a great news for all fans!
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

Wooot!! It'll be awesome..."Koolhaus", "Day Off In Lima", "The Doorway", lovely, magic tunes...

This is outstanding news. I really like the pathway he is taking with the 'Dakota' project. It is only going to mean big things.