Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Markus Schulz Pacha NYC 23 Jan 2009

OMGGGGGGGG!!! I want to thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!! My birthday is just a couple days before this.... Im SOOOO happy right now you have no idea!!! I can not wait for this!! What a wonderful bbirthday present there is no way to top this- I am THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Markus Schulz

Friday, Jan 23, 2009 10:00 PM EST
    at Pacha New York

Re: Markus Schulz Pacha NYC 23 Jan 2009

YEA!!! opening set by Blake Jarrel and its Markus's is a SIX HOUR SET!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh miii gooosshh <3
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Gia

Why he couldn't play at Pacha when I was in NYC? Ehhhh.... would love to see my beloved city and my best dj in my favorite club! :P

I'm looking forward to Markus tearing it up with a hard and progressive set in NYC like the 10-02-08 and 1-08-09 Global Broadcast sets! :twisted:

going to the nhl all star game in montreal that weekend been on the calendar for a year now only this makes me wish i was actually going to be at home that weekend. ugh well at least i'll be getting updates from my friends who will be out and about...have fun everyone!

Less than a week away this party is going to be iiinsane!!

Blake Jarrel opening is PERFECT and a 6 hour set in UNIMAGINABLE. Thank you Markus!!! cant wait for this

Stone face and terminal at Love the next night too!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera
    going to the nhl all star game in montreal that weekend been on the calendar for a year now only this makes me wish i was actually going to be at home that weekend. ugh well at least i'll be getting updates from my friends who will be out and about...have fun everyone!

Oh I just saw this!! I didnt realise you were missing this!! And S&T too??? sad

On a happier note (sorry) ITS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly cant wait there are so many awesome people coming and I can not WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bday weekend extension!! hahahaha :mrgreen:

O M GGGG!!!

Honestly...Im still pretty speachless!!! Markus totally delivered.....INSANITY!!!!

Elyse has the pics and will be uploading them soon. Chan took some SIIICK videos that i will share here, i just have to get them from him.

Chakalaka
    Perfect
    CYGNES!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Ronski Speed
    DAY OFF IN LIMA!!! Ive been waiting my WHOLE LIFE to hear this song in a club

Theres so much more, but I am at work and only just got home late last night- we went to see stoneface & terminal (btw they are too funny- they are challengers to Above & Beyond of the funny DJ thrown!!!)

ill be back with pics, videos and a review!!!!!

BTW- Markus was happy to finally meet Elyse...and says "ohhh YOURE the spammer"

hahahahhahah Elyse knows it was a joke- but she can not stop asking: "but are you sure he was joking????!!" hahahaha omgsosh markus you have broken Elyse!!! its topo funny!!

Some videos

Lost!!! love it so much so happy- Elyse and I have claimed this- Cygnes and Day Off in Lima as OUR songs...LOL (Perfect is MINE)
    [youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_nXO8BEDqg[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

Chakalaka- not a fab video but the sound is decent
    [youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_4viWBmYY[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

omg was i happy to hear this!!!!
    [youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-eFqx2quM[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

What You Need- Nic Chagall (always happy to hear this tune!)
    [youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=343k1h_FzrQ[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

I cant even belive you played this!!! Above & Beyond- Home (is this the club mix or the mash up??)
    [youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l88wErMFSk[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

more to come...later

Man I hate all of you lucky people who got to go to this...

Also, that sounds like the Wippenberg Remix of Home.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11