Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Markus Schulz @ Future Music Festival, Australia 2009

It looks like Markus will be doing the Future Music Festival in Australia for the second year in a row!

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust...l_2009_is_here

I must say, after the atrocity that happened with Markus' set last year at the Sydney festival (no thanks to sublime and their crappy stage/sound setup), I didn't think Markus would be that quick to return to Australia! I really hope that they don't F**K it up for him again!!! Turn it up REAL LOUD Mr Schulz :P

Full Lineup:

N*E*R*D feat. Pharrell Williams (live)
    Basement Jaxx (live)
    CSS (live)
    Paul Oakenfold
    Markus Schulz
    Etienne De Crecy (live)
    Steve Angello
    Sebastian Ingrosso
    Joachim Garraud
    Christopher Lawrence
    Tocadisco
    Mr Oizo
    Lifelike
    Yacht (live)
    Super 8 & Tab
    Silent Disco Arena

Re: Markus Schulz @ Future Music Festival, Australia 2009

Will there be any chance of a Sydney sideshow?
    (or just wishful thinking?)

I'd say there would be a very good chance of a Sydney sideshow. I have heard that Home has fixed their sound issues they were having earlier this year so hopefully he can get a Friday night gig there.

Love the way it says (live) beside a few of the acts there, as if to imply that Markus is coming to them over a TV relay or something :lol: :lol:

Wish i would be there. My dremcountry is Downunder and a to be there on a Markus gig. Maybe oneday in the future.
    Wish you a good party there!

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Love the way it says (live) beside a few of the acts there, as if to imply that Markus is coming to them over a TV relay or something :lol: :lol:
    Yeah LOL!

I don't think the live sets are typical dj sets (cdj's/mixers etc etc), they actually are playing their productions as if they are recording them in a studio? Not really 100% sure on this concept myself, maybe someone else on here with a bit more knowledge might be able to shed some light.

Anyway we got our tickets to the Sydney and Brisbane festivals so roll on Feb/March! Markus was so popular in Brisbane that there was a whole thread dedicated to his set on inthemix. If Markus doesn't have a sideshow in Sydney then we are all going to consider Melbourne as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl
    I don't think the live sets are typical dj sets (cdj's/mixers etc etc), they actually are playing their productions as if they are recording them in a studio? Not really 100% sure on this concept myself, maybe someone else on here with a bit more knowledge might be able to shed some light.

Anyway we got our tickets to the Sydney and Brisbane festivals so roll on Feb/March! Markus was so popular in Brisbane that there was a whole thread dedicated to his set on inthemix. If Markus doesn't have a sideshow in Sydney then we are all going to consider Melbourne as well.
    Yeah, I'm curious as to the meaning of the (live) too! I just saw the dates and stuff for this event on last.fm, have to say I'm impressed, sounds like you'll definitely be getting to hear some Coldharbour sounds in March

I wonder if there is a side-gig will it be a World Tour - World Tour Sydney would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl

Yeah, I'm curious as to the meaning of the (live) too! I just saw the dates and stuff for this event on last.fm, have to say I'm impressed, sounds like you'll definitely be getting to hear some Coldharbour sounds in March

I wonder if there is a side-gig will it be a World Tour - World Tour Sydney would be awesome
    Was hoping for that last year... but Paris got it 8-) . Hopefully this year!!! Fingers crossed.

Hello all! New poster here. )

I will be attending the Sydney FMF and sideshow, if we are lucky enough to get one. Future came out and said on the Inthemix forums that there will be no sideshows. Say it isn't so!

I will most probably do Melbourne and/or Perth if possible, especially since I am relocating from Perth to Sydney.

Vinyl - Where did you get that tee shirt? I assume that's you pictured in your avatar? ops:

Speaking of Inthemix, I post there as Noticeably F A T. )

Quote Originally Posted by GraGra
    Hello all! New poster here. )

I will be attending the Sydney FMF and sideshow, if we are lucky enough to get one. Future came out and said on the Inthemix forums that there will be no sideshows. Say it isn't so!

I will most probably do Melbourne and/or Perth if possible, especially since I am relocating from Perth to Sydney.

Vinyl - Where did you get that tee shirt? I assume that's you pictured in your avatar? ops:

Speaking of Inthemix, I post there as Noticeably F A T. )
    Hey there! Welcome

I picked up the shirt from www.cafepress.com. I'm not sure if the "Markus Schulz" logo is on there any more (i just did a search and it came up empty), i can only see the GDJB section:

http://www.cafepress.com/gdjb