Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Why would they turn you away if you come early? Just in case you bought some more drinks off them?

Quote Originally Posted by edmundpw View Post
    Why would they turn you away if you come early? Just in case you bought some more drinks off them?
    Unlikely, and that reasoning is why I bought the ticket I did. However, logic doesn't always apply to clubs.

I’ve read that The “Terrace” room at Space usually does not upon until 4am? If so it’s going to be a long night/morning after 3 days of Ultra hoho

Yeah I'm listening to the Terrace Set from December 16th 2010. What a great set, my first time seeing at a club night Markus aside from previously twice at Ultra, funny how many times I've heard myself screaming lol.

I'm def amped for Sunday night

Christian, last year for Markus Birthday Bash set, the Terrace opened up at midnight and it got crowded within minutes. Was another amazing night.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Any idea when things are getting started? Last year I wound up waiting in line for a good hour and a half until midnight before Space actually opened the doors...

Was an insane night. Just insane. Markus played 10 hours!!!!!!

I saw him for just over 9.5 hours and it was a helluva journey! Markus just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. For what seemed like hours!

Kudos sir, you are a machine!!!!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Question

A little traklist
    Last edited by Pietro V; 19-03-13 at 02:04 PM.

Right off the top of my head in no particular order, Coldharbour Selections Part 31, Grey Goose is incredible live! And One Word!! WOW!!!!!

Markus also played Hyperfocus, Man With Two Names, The Spiritual Gateway, Digital Transmission, Khomha Genesis, The Dark Knight (This track never fails live!!!!) Deja Vu (Another favorite of mine), Loops N Tings, Perception, Deep in The Night (Love this track live!), Finishline, Fortuna, Jochen Miller-Brace Yourself (I love that Markus played this especially at the Terrace, it took me back 3 years to the first time I saw him live at the Terrace in December of 2010), Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix), Techno Corner (I got video of these two tracks!), DNA Extractor, Pollinator, dude, Markus really went off the deep end for rabbit hole, it was literally 3 hours of techno, non stop.

And plus, I talked to Markus at Coldharbour Night, and he mentioned he recorded the whole set
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Thanks...it must be an insane night

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR View Post
    plus, I talked to Markus at Coldharbour Night, and he mentioned he recorded the whole set

w00t..this is a great news...i hope that he will post the deep rabbit hole part of this set

Markus can you please release this set!!! Would love to hear a whole 10hr set, would truly be amazing