Danilo Ercole ID

At 18 mins in here: https://soundcloud.com/daniloercole/...rcole-february

There is a track that I swear was an old Markus ID. I went through all the world tours of 2012/11 and couldn't find it though. Anyone remember what month or what song that is?

Quote Originally Posted by f00sp4m View Post
    At 18 mins in here: https://soundcloud.com/daniloercole/...rcole-february

There is a track that I swear was an old Markus ID. I went through all the world tours of 2012/11 and couldn't find it though. Anyone remember what month or what song that is?
    I agree with you, remeber this one!
    Gonna check this out!

OK, glad it's not just me. I remember it being towards the end of a set, but maybe it wasn't a world tour?

I checked all World Tours since early 2010, nothing found.

I think it was on one of South America extended set from 2011~ Buenos Aires Privilege maybe?

It's Markantonio & Roberto Capuano - T4 (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

lol, so it is, thanks. I was just listening to the best of world tour cd the other day!

My favorite ID is number 6, just after T4 and before Caramel. I mean WOW! Talk about a tune! That rising pitch followed by that melody is just hypnotic! I can't get that one ID out my head.

But the whole mix is just insane. I love the first track Space Machine, followed by Danilo's SkyFall Bootleg, this mix has been on non stop repeat for me.
    Coldharbour Citizen.