Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The 2nd video is Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition (ASOT 600 Anthem)

I really hope that the next GDJB will have 2 hrs filled with dirty, dark and filthy tunes. Markus playing Radio Slave - Grindhouse (Dubfire Terror Planet Remix) wow, now thats what I like!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evening View Post
    The 2nd video is Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition (ASOT 600 Anthem)
    yeah? that's the reason i recorded it ... i was listening out for something that might be the expedition, and thought this might be it, but i have no way of knowing for sure. how do you know?
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    yeah? that's the reason i recorded it ... i was listening out for something that might be the expedition, and thought this might be it, but i have no way of knowing for sure. how do you know?
    Both Armin and Markus played it at their respective NYE shows. Coincidence? I think not, also...

Is the first ID a new Dakota?!?! It sounds sooooo amazing

Both Armin and Markus played it at their respective NYE shows. Coincidence? I think not, also...

don't like so much

Meh... "The expedition" doesn't says anything. A lot of Armin's sound and little Markus's drums. I don't like it at all.
    Last edited by Fede Big Room; 07-01-13 at 03:39 PM.

"Dave 202 - Generate The Wave" -> "Markus Schulz - Do You Dream" -> "Markus Schulz - Rain" -> "W&W - Search For Tomorrow" -> "Armin Van Buuren vs Markus Schulz - The Expedition"

I'm pretty sure this is not the Expedition theme but a track of Armin's upcoming artist album. I noticed one instrument playing in the background which Markus frequently used in his latest productions. But everything else sounds very/too much like Armin. I think this track is of average quality. It is not thrilling enough to be an appropriate theme for a huge event like ASOT 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is not the Expedition theme but a track of Armin's upcoming artist album. I noticed one instrument playing in the background which Markus frequently used in his latest productions. But everything else sounds very/too much like Armin. I think this track is of average quality. It is not thrilling enough to be an appropriate theme for a huge event like ASOT 600.
    I think so
    or anyways i hope so