Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: CLHR152
    Release Date: December 17th 2012

Vapor
    Dejavu
    Dusk Riddles
    Genesis

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

Rounding off a year to remember, KhoMha holds back his ultimate best till last. Stashed inside the ‘Vapor’ E.P. is an arsenal bristling with weapons-grade floor movers. Once again highlighting the Schulz protégé’s pan-genre appeal, they’re ready to bring just the right type of turbulence to a club floor near you.

Here comes ‘Dejavu’, ‘Dusk Riddles’, ‘Genesis’ and ‘Vapor’!

Until recently Columbia’s best-kept musical secret, throughout the course of the last year KhoMha has powered through into the global clubbing consciousness. Generating substantial word-of-mouth buzz through a succession of stateside turntable performances and production slam-dunks (‘Mind Gamer’ and runaway club hit ‘The Dark Knight’ among them), his presence has been felt in all four corners. That culminated with the 22 year-old’s mercurial accent up TranceAddict’s 250 rankings (climbing a 198 places to break its top 20) and, last week, the release of his debut mix- comp ‘Coldharbour Presents: KhoMha’.

From its very first beat the ‘Vapor E.P.’ dives straight for the jugular. ‘Dejavu’ dispenses high-impact drums and tremulous bass at will, before elevating in drop with M1 pianos and wildly oscillating synth lines. If you’re expecting the enigmatically titled ‘Dusk Riddles’ to cut you a tempo-and-tone break, well fugget about it. Housing things up with its manifesto of meaty beats, snapping percs and female vocal shouts, at the break it gives way to the mod wheel, which sets you on a collision course with a wall of dirty, distorted goodness!

Vapor

Dejavu

Dusk Riddles

Genesis

Omg dusk riddles!!!

Wow that's a nice Christmas present. Actually, I didn't expect a further Coldharbour release this year.

ZOMG!!!!! I am totally picking this EP up!!!! With Coldharbour Selections Part 30 making my drives amazing, this is just the cherry on top!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

It's official

i'm in love with the intro (and outro) of Dusk Riddles

Dejavu is also very serious

Dejavu has a melody almost completely similar to the pad from the Comet by Skytech.

It's Christmas and I'm setting the mood with a our fellow Colombian's Vapor EP at home with my mom and sister over a great dinner.

Indeed, the best release was saved for last for 2K12!

Merry Christmas Coldharbour peeps, enjoy it with your loved ones
    Coldharbour Citizen.