Unfortunately Markus cannot be contacted through mail so my only way to express this feedback is this forum post (info@markusschulz.com gets rejected!)

For me it was a very emotional night so please bear with me to write this feedback here! Not every club Markus plays at closes two weeks after. First in German and then translated to English.

---------------------

Hallo Markus,

vielen Dank für eine sehr bedeutsame Nacht in meinem Leben. Es war ein wirklich ein Traum nach 5 Jahren Cocoon-Parties einen letzten Abend dort zu Khomha's und deiner Musik zu tanzen. Ein wirklich spezieller Abend, an dem so viele Emotionen hochgekommen sind und mit dem ich ruhigen Gewissens die Ära Cocoon hinter mir lassen kann. So intim, wie in einem Club - auch noch meiner Homebase - mit dir feiern, war einfach überwältigend. Ganz anders als Großevents wie Nature One oder ASOT Partys.

Mach weiter so - ich freu mich wieder mehr Melodien zu hören und weniger "Pitch-Trance"

Kein Voice-Over bei der letzten GDJB - neues Konzept oder was war da los?

See you somewhere around the world!

-----------------------

Hi Markus,

many thanks for this very significant night of my life. It was a dream come true after 5 years of Cocoon partys to be able to dance to Khomha's and your music one last time. It was a special night that was full of emotions so that I can now let the Cocoon club rest in peace and be remembered as a great part of my youth. Such an intimate atmosphere to be able to party to your music in a club - my hometown - and not at a big event like Nature One or one of the ASOT parties was overwhelming!

Keep on going! I am happy to hear more melodies again and less of the so called "pitch-trance" in oyur sets

No voice-over during the last GDJB - new concept or whats that all about?

See you somewhere around the world!

-------------------------

Who else was there and had a great time?