Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bure03 View Post
    so much for him changing his style. wtf is this! mashup with Nero-promises.. are you serious

he played for 8 hrs, songs like this are expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zivile Kereviciute View Post
    Hey. I would perhaps disagree on this, when it comes to the particular set on the night. Here's my understanding: you have to cater for the audience - we had a DJ Mag annual event. What kind of audience you'd expect? Markus perhaps tried to adapt to that environment, selecting the tracks accordingly. Also remember to whom he was handing over the decks to. It is natural he had to tone down his style, he had to ‘armin’ it a bit, but we could still feel his stamp.
    What kind of audience we'd expect? An audience that voted for Avicii, Skrillex and Afrojack. Also other pop acts on the list..

And going back to old style is not mean going back to 2005, in 2009 it was a pleasure to listen World Tour episodes every month and they was more hard and proggy, more energetic.

so much for him changing his style. wtf is this! mashup with Nero-promises.. are you serious

I'm not talking about Promises (I still haven't listened it) but when I hear some old or today's hits in a trance set I usually like it, it's some fun to me, besides being able to insert a suitable house track in a trance set is a talent for some DJs, you can find some examples from old WT episodes like this (but I know not that big). I think with this house/techno additions, exciting sounds and labor expended mixing stuff gives Markus' sets a soul.

I think these mainstream tracks in Markus sets are really just part of the journey.

At this stage in Markus career, he's going to have to be very flexible in his track selection given how mainstream EDM has become.

But yes, that's why I love his Space sets, which are more Coldharbour in feel with all the matter of classic tunes thrown in.

Regardless though, at Mansion he did play this song and it was fun, and to me living an awesome night, that's what counts.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

I'm sure we will never hear stuff like this on GDJB. But it fit into this particular set as you can see the crowd liked it. And I agree with buraksbt Markus has a talent for including some house/techno tracks without losing the trancy vibe. So I won't judge this track out of context. Apart from that, the sound quality on that video is so bad that I can't form an opinion.

What would you think if the ID 3 is a new Mr Pit track which is inspired by KhoMha's style You know it is possible

His coldharbour remixes were always more melodic... -_-
    2006 August 19. @ Palace Club :: Siófok
    2008 October 18. @ White Angel :: Budapest World Tour
    2009 July 30. @ Rio :: Budapest
    2010 May 19. @ 4Bro :: Budapest
    2010 July 22. @ Rio :: Budapest World Tour
    2011 February 11. @ UP! :: Budapest
    2011 July 28. @ Rio :: Budapest World Tour
    2012 October 22. @ Studio Nightclub (Extended Set) :: Budapest
    2013 July 4. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 hrs) :: Budapest
    2014 May 16. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 hrs) :: Budapest World Tour???

ID 3 = definitely KhoMha
    ID 9 = Danilo Ercole to me
    ID 15 = and this is probably Skytech... i can hear some Skytech sounds in this

but im just guessig these artists..
    2006 August 19. @ Palace Club :: Siófok
    2008 October 18. @ White Angel :: Budapest World Tour
    2009 July 30. @ Rio :: Budapest
    2010 May 19. @ 4Bro :: Budapest
    2010 July 22. @ Rio :: Budapest World Tour
    2011 February 11. @ UP! :: Budapest
    2011 July 28. @ Rio :: Budapest World Tour
    2012 October 22. @ Studio Nightclub (Extended Set) :: Budapest
    2013 July 4. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 hrs) :: Budapest
    2014 May 16. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 hrs) :: Budapest World Tour???