Hybrid View

Administrator

Markus Schulz @ Mansion, Miami (Sat, Oct 13)

im curious how/why they made the switch to Mansion from Space? capacity reasons?

Woo hoo! I'm there tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Yeah, last night was insane. He played a few Scream remixes

And I can see why the move to Mansion happened, this was a HUGE crowd :O

I remember when Space was shut down for the Closing Party back in March so this move to a bigger club does make sense.

But relax peeps, just because it's a bigger more mainstream club doesn't mean Markus will stay outta the rabbit hole, on the contrary, it was a quite the deep dark journey.

Props to the Man!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR View Post
    Yeah, last night was insane. He played a few Scream remixes

And I can see why the move to Mansion happened, this was a HUGE crowd :O

I remember when Space was shut down for the Closing Party back in March so this move to a bigger club does make sense.

But relax peeps, just because it's a bigger more mainstream club doesn't mean Markus will stay outta the rabbit hole, on the contrary, it was a quite the deep dark journey.

Props to the Man!
    for sure, i was just curious that's all.

never been to space, but mansion is a cool venue especially with those disco ball guys and lasers.

Yeah, I love the Space vibe and crowd, but I was genuinely surprised by some of the friendly clubbers on the dancefloor too. For a bigger, mainstream club, the crowd was actually nice.

My only two gripes from an incredible night would be with their staff; for example when Markus finished his set the bouncers were quite rude trying to rush the remaining peeps out of the club while Markus was taking pictures and chatting up the fans (happened to me, not cool at all); and one of the bartenders who billed me for drinks I didn't buy on my tab. Worse yet is he didn't even try to take it off my card. Instead he gave me 25 bucks cash and a free drink :/ I just wanted to compensation for those drinks he wrongly billed, but I'll dispute it with my CC company.

Next time I'll just pay cash for my drinks to avoid this from happening again.
    Coldharbour Citizen.