Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good remix by Phynn

Breathing! And then The New World. Epic! Sadly the tracks that are produced nowadays are not nearly as epic.
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; 04-10-12 at 07:02 PM.

To many tracks in such a short time in my opinion. What happened to your excellent mixes used to love listening to the beats you came up with during mixes now your just trying to get as many tracks in

Yeah. Both Armin and Markus have moved to a format of about 25-29 tracks in 2 hours instead of the old style of around 19-20 tracks in 2 hours.

When it's high bpm stuff (140+) then it's ok to have that many tracks, but with the bpm these guys are playing it sounds rushed. You don't get enough of each track.
    Coldharbour Faithful

29 tracks in 2 hours seems much. However, I don't think this set sounded rushed. You should keep in mind that many of the tracks that Markus played are relatively short (Intro, Acappella, The Fusion, Moscow, ...). It seems that the tracks that are produced nowadays are rather short. Only three tracks on the scream album (extended mixes) are at least 8 minutes long. The most tracks are about 6 minutes long. The Fusion and Moscow which I mentioned before are only 5:30 and 5:20 long. And that includes intros and outros of these tracks. Hence the main parts of these tracks is less than 4 minutes long.
    What I want to say with that is: I don't think that Markus changed his mixing style but the style of producing tracks has changed to shorter tracks. Tracks that are 10 minutes long are rare these days.

Edit:
    By the way I like long tracks and don't believe the development to short tracks is the right way.
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; 12-10-12 at 09:26 AM.