Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awwww what Markus finally made a modern day rework of Day Dream

I didn't think it was coming this soon. I tweeted him awhile back asking him if he was going to make a remix/rework of Day Dream and he said it was coming in the future. I like it so far, pretty trancey and true to the original. Some pitch bending but not too much to make me dislike it.

That remix of daydream is decent. But in my opinion it does by far not reach the Coldharbour Remix. However, the new remix better fits into the sets Markus plays these days.

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    what a solid world tour so far.
    Pretty good so far, I like it better than the last several world tours. Still not as good as the last Moscow World Tour which was back in 2010 right? Or was it 2009 can't quite recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    That remix of daydream is decent. But in my opinion it does by far not reach the Coldharbour Remix. However, the new remix better fits into the sets Markus plays these days.
    To me the original mix will always be the best but there was just no way he was ever going to play it these days anymore. The new rework definitely fits his current style.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaveofreality View Post
    Pretty good so far, I like it better than the last several world tours. Still not as good as the last Moscow World Tour which was back in 2010 right? Or was it 2009 can't quite recall.
    it was in 2010

Yes last Moscow World Tour was in 2010. As I'm a big fan of the sound of 2010, I listen to it from time to time.

About one hour has past and this is track 17. That's much, albeit the intro and the acapella don't count as one!

Digital Madness even after a year of listening to it regularly, it didn't get overplayed for me. In my opinion this is a one of the best anthems ever.