Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaveofreality View Post
    I'm not gonna come here and bash on the album tracks that's been done already. I'm just surprised Markus is whoreing out so many of his album tracks in a row in this set so far. I know the album just came out and all and he want's to promote it through his sets and all and of course get the satisfaction and happiness of playing his creations live but I don't remember Markus doing this when Do You Dream came out. He still mixed in his tracks with other current tracks throughout his set. To me this current mixing by Markus screams of Dash Berlin style mixing where all he plays is his own tracks and "dashups" ugh lol. Just my 2 cents and it is only the beginning of his set though so I know there's much more to come haha.
    Remember this album has twice as many tracks so there's bound to be more tracks from the album in his sets

I think he play this way on purpose. Maybe he do it to spite haters? Who knows...
    Trance, probably the best kind of music in the world...

it's that ID =)

dirty dirty tune

Quote Originally Posted by Slaveofreality View Post
    I'm not gonna come here and bash on the album tracks that's been done already. I'm just surprised Markus is whoreing out so many of his album tracks in a row in this set so far. I know the album just came out and all and he want's to promote it through his sets and all and of course get the satisfaction and happiness of playing his creations live but I don't remember Markus doing this when Do You Dream came out. He still mixed in his tracks with other current tracks throughout his set. To me this current mixing by Markus screams of Dash Berlin style mixing where all he plays is his own tracks and "dashups" ugh lol. Just my 2 cents and it is only the beginning of his set though so I know there's much more to come haha.
    it was the CD launch weekend, this is expected, but i heard this set got really dirty so we'll see..

Nice still glad to see the LA 12 tracks getting some love!

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    it was the CD launch weekend, this is expected, but i heard this set got really dirty so we'll see..
    Exactly I expected it but just no so many in a row. The album tracks he's played are bangers and I know he probably wanted to establish a high energy level from the start of the set. I'm not hating just stating an observation lol.

good to see you here by Damian!

ohhh ya, some trigger time.

almost lost my head when he played this at avalon.

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    good to see you here by Damian!
    Haha yup I have the day off this morning and I thought I would drop by here and so what's going on since it's been awhile. Pretty solid world tour so far. High energy level.