Release Date: July 9th 2012

Caught (Club Mix)
    Caught (Club Instrumental Mix)
    Caught (Duderstadt Remix)
    Caught (Tritonal Remix)

Available to purchase digitally on iTunes by Clicking Here
    Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here
    Available to purchase digitally on Audiojelly by Clicking Here

After an extensive period unleashing top-line instrumental tracks, Markus Schulz, one of the world’s most popular DJs, finds himself in the spotlight ahead of the release of his fourth artist album, Scream. Famed for discovering unknown artists and providing them with the platform to shine, he teams up with Romanian songstress Adina Butar, yielding summer 2012’s anthem, Caught.

No stranger to finding the winning formula when it comes to conceiving vocal trance hits, expectations were high for Markus to deliver an anthem, and one which would strike a rapport such as previous efforts such as Without You Near, Perfect and Not the Same. With anticipation in earnest, there could not have been a grander stage than the Electric Daisy Carnival events in Las Vegas and New York to capture the world’s imagination. And he succeeded again.

The Club Mix works perfectly in every setting, whether you find yourself in a club, outdoors at a capacity-filled festival, or even just listening on the radio. With beautiful soaring melodies and a driving bassline accompanied by Adina’s efforts, Caught will become a go-to anthem for many DJs on the circuit. An instrumental version of the club mix is also provided.

On remix duty are a pair of Germans and a pair of Americans. The brothers Marco and Dirk Duderstadt have been longtime friends of Coldharbour, and their remix of Markus’ Dakota track Gypsy Room has already been one of the most played tracks on dancefloors in 2012. They provide Caught with a beautiful summer feel, and plenty of feel-good vibes in the process thanks to their addictive sounds and grooves. Tritonal round off the package with a chunkier vibe, and one that will provide an alternative to the other mixes on offer.

With early support on Armin van Buuren’s A State of Trance as well as picking up the Global Selection accolade on Global DJ Broadcast, Caught continues the strength of Coldharbour’s summer 2012 output.

Caught (Club Mix)

Bought!

Great single and beautiful voice by Adina Butar!
    I assume a different version will be on the album. With different I mean not only shorter. Otherwise the subtitle of the release "The Remixes" would not make sense to me.

By the way I like it that this is not beatport exclusive!

i have to admit i am not the biggest fan of the original club mix of this track (compared to most markus productions), but i do enjoy it and still find it better than the majority of vocal trance these days. but good lord. the tritonal mix ... there are no words. hope that one never finds its way into a liveset.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    i have to admit i am not the biggest fan of the original club mix of this track (compared to most markus productions), but i do enjoy it and still find it better than the majority of vocal trance these days. but good lord. the tritonal mix ... there are no words. hope that one never finds its way into a liveset.
    ya i was kind of surprised that tritonal did the mix..haven't really seen them popup in markus schulz discussions for the longest time.

caught is definitely a great song, i think the album mix will be the best mix IMO.

I'll be picking this one up at the end of the week. Personally I love the club mix as well as the Instrumental Club Mix.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

At the first: I love Caught Club Mix so much. Duderstadt remix is nice for the evenings parties in my garden Tritonal - not for me.
    But the worst thing about this is really poor sound quality of Club Mix - bad mastering from Armada(not the first time...)? Versions from GDJB are pleasure to my ear, but when I was listening to released Club Mix first time and the second breakdown came I was really surprised about Adina vocal volume level - it's too loud, much too loud. And I always have feeling like "vocal stands out of the rest". I don't know, maybe too much EQ work or something, but I feel that I have to write that.

both remixes are terrible. i have no idea why Markus picked Duderstadt aftet what they have done to the Gypsy Room. Tritonal mix is another soulless, full of electro bulshit track.
    club & intrumental are decent. nothin special imo :-)
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

I'm not the biggest fan of this EP too. Sorry, but it's true. All tracks are rather poor.
    With passion since 1993 & 1991