[COLD040] Khomha - The Dark Knight E.P.

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings Red
    Release Code: COLD040
    Release Date: June 18th 2012

The Dark Knight
    Days Gone Bye
    Think About Me

[b]Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here[/b

Already a fruitful 2012 thanks to his anthemic Mind Gamer, Colombian KhoMha is riding the crest of a wave. With the season upon us, he delivers a monstrous three-track E.P. entitled “The Dark Knight”, and one which perfectly demonstrates why he is one of electronic music’s hot tips for the future.

Described by Markus Schulz as “having one of the most outrageous basslines heard in a long time”, leading track The Dark Knight is a massive slice of tech-driven madness. Having lit up Markus’ set at ASOT 550 in Den Bosch, the tremors around the world were almost immediately felt, and has gone on to play a pivotal role in his livesets since. With Ibiza and festival season approaching, this will be a key component of many DJ sets throughout the summer.

Next up is Days Gone Bye - a track showcased for the first time during the Los Angeles ’12 release party celebrations. Much in the vein of his remix for Gabriel & Dresden vs. Secret Panda Party’s No Reservations, Days Gone Bye is a more emotional affair, with a beautiful break accompanied by a great driving lead. The track has recently received support from German duo Cosmic Gate.

And last but not least, we cast our minds back to the annual November extravangaza held in Prague - Transmission. Debuted that night was Think About Me, another adrenalin-fuelled smash that was one of the most requested tracks in Markus’ sets for months.

He possesses one of the most distinguishable sounds in electronic music today, and with these three tracks, KhoMha could well be on the tip of everyone’s lips come the end of the summer season.

The Dark Knight

Days Gone Bye

Think About Me

wow, what an EP!!

finally - now i need a day vacation on monday - to buy the tracks 1 second after there got uploaded on beatport

wonderful EP, best of 2012 so far!!! All of three tracks are simply amazing But why Coldharbour Red, instead of Coldharbour?

Quote Originally Posted by buraksbt View Post
    wonderful EP, best of 2012 so far!!! All of three tracks are simply amazing But why Coldharbour Red, instead of Coldharbour?
    they can't have two releases in one week
    Last edited by peenie; 18-06-12 at 02:33 PM.

Can't wait for this EP. It's huge!
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

OMG what an EP! A must BUY!

"Think About Me" reminds me "Full Tiltin (JOC remix)". Overall it is good EP!

I def can't wait to be rocking out to all three tracks in my car
    Coldharbour Citizen.

3x masterpiecie!

DELICIOUS!