Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,695

    "Caught" Album mix?

    do you guys think there will be an album mix of caught?

    love the vocals, beautiful song, but i think the 's2s' section at the 2:40 mark brings the quality of the song down. I know for the festival season, it's necessary to keep the energy up, but was wondering if the album mix will not include this part?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    do you guys think there will be an album mix of caught?

    love the vocals, beautiful song, but i think the 's2s' section at the 2:40 mark brings the quality of the song down. I know for the festival season, it's necessary to keep the energy up, but was wondering if the album mix will not include this part?
    stranger to stability? you mean the pitch bendy part? i dunno, i kind of agree with you, but it's become kind of a staple in recent clhr releases
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    stranger to stability? you mean the pitch bendy part? i dunno, i kind of agree with you, but it's become kind of a staple in recent clhr releases
    yea, the pitch bend.

    i mean in digital madness, ya, it makes sense. but caught is beautiful and i think the pitch bend kind of takes away the beauty of the song. but it is the club mix, so im hoping that the album release doesn't have that part.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    109
    +1 i love the tune but i feel that pitchbend is useless and ruins the song IMO

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    59
    I have the same feelings about pitch bend part

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    316
    Pitchbend part is good - that's Club Mix Album Mix will be slower IMO. One of the best Markus' tunes for me. I'm caught.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    purchased the radio mix today, great tune!
    love it

  8. #8
    Senior Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    purchased the radio mix today, great tune!
    love it
    Does it have the pitch bend part? I like the club mix with the pitch bend but I'm hoping for a mix without it, too.
    Where did you purchase it? I found it at amazon.de only. But I don't purchase mp3s at amazon.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Does it have the pitch bend part? I like the club mix with the pitch bend but I'm hoping for a mix without it, too.
    Where did you purchase it? I found it at amazon.de only. But I don't purchase mp3s at amazon.
    no pitch bend, and there is a verse that was in the original video on youtube, but not in the club mix.

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •