Last edited by buraksbt; 07-08-12 at 12:23 AM.
From mirage, I only liked perhaps at most 3 or 4 tracks. Mostly the instrumentals. Mirage was way to mainstream for me though, so I gave it to my mom since she loves Armin's commercial productions.
It seems to very commercial, crap album. Cheesy vocals by bitches from Romania, simple beats. One of the worst album in '12 for sure! shame
nothing without me is an absolute gem!
So tracklist to be revealed tonight?
01. Our Moment
02. Loops & Tings (vs. Ferry Corsten)
03. Nothing Without Me (featuring Ana Diaz)
04. Love Rain Down (featuring Seri)
05. Carry On (featuring Jaren)
06. Deep in the Night (featuring Fiora)
07. Caught (featuring Adina Butar)
08. Triotonic (with Elevation and KhoMha)
09. Soul Seeking
10. Sing Me Back to Life (featuring Aruna)
11. Don't Leave Until the Sunrise
12. Until it's Gone (featuring Trevor Guthrie)
13. Universe is Mine (featuring Adina Butar)
14. Tempted (featuring Sarah Howells)
15. Absolution (featuring Mark Frisch)
16. I Like It (featuring Khaz and E.L.I.)
17. Digital Madness
18. Scream (featuring Ken Spector)
19. Finish Line (with Elevation)
Digital Bonus Tracks:
20. Go! (with Dennis Sheperd)
21. Karbon (with Arnej)
22. Push the Button (with Mr. Pit)
23. Silence to the Call (with Wellenrausch)
So many vocals?! Markus, wtf?!
Trance, probably the best kind of music in the world...
11 instrumental tracks, 12 vocal tracks so what's wrong with you? it's Markus Schulz album, not Dakota..
Originally Posted by Daniel Craft
Very excited about the Wellenrausch track!