Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    lol guys.... Stop talking like that, give it some time.

btw I'm really happy that we got extended mixes so fast

Where can I get the extended versions??

Quote Originally Posted by Sheedy View Post
    Where can I get the extended versions??
    Currently the extended mixes are beatport exclusive. I'm happy that there is no rip-off with album mixes this time. Hopefully Armada will do this in the future with every Album release.

Now I'm waiting for my CD copy. I'm a little bit anxious I won't like the album due to the bad comments. I have not listened to the previews. Except the tracks which were already released as singles every track is new for me.

I've just noticed some differences between the extended album mixes of Digital Madness and Caught and the the previously released Original and Club Mix, respectively. The previews at beatport indicate that the pitch bend parts have been removed. The waveform of the Digital Madness extended album mix also indicates, that it is like an intro mix. Maybe somebody can confirm that? I'm not sure if it is worth buying these alternative mixes.
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; 31-08-12 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I've just noticed some differences between the extended album mixes of Digital Madness and Caught and the the previously released Original and Club Mix, respectively. The previews at beatport indicate that the pitch bend parts have been removed. The waveform of the Digital Madness extended album mix also indicates, that it is like an intro mix. May be someone can confirm that? I'm not sure if it is worth buying these alternative mixes.
    Caught is like the Club Mix, but without the pitchbend(one extra verse I think?). Digital Madness has this nice intro by Markus

Finished listening and hmm... this album haven't surprised me. Some nice tracks, but I didn't notice the Markus Schulz sound, magical, Coldharbour sound: Our Moment in compare to Alpha State is really average, some poor trousy, american EDM tracks like Love Rain Down, Until It's Gone, Absolution, I Like It. My favourites are: Nothing Without Me(ahh, I love it), Carry On, Deep In The Night, Caught. I like the "home listening" vibe in Don't Until Before The Sunrise. Why we haven't got more home listening tracks? I always loved the chillout stuff by Markus(On a Wave, Lightwave, Arial etc).
    Maybe Markus needed this album to be more popular, but I think the old fans also needs something for them. Markus albums was always special for me, but this album is far, far from Andy Moor, Jaytech, Solarstone's this year. I'm sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Maybe Markus needed this album to be more popular, but I think the old fans also needs something for them. Markus albums was always special for me, but this album is far, far from Andy Moor, Jaytech, Solarstone's this year. I'm sorry man.
    yes, seems like this album is a step into new direction. picking 'Love Rain Down' on the scnd single just confirms it. it's the most commercial-sounding track from the album.
    i don't like this new direction, and it's really sad to watch Markus following the paths of Armin, Ferry & A&B. i hope he will come back one day and create tracks with soul, magic and old coldharbour vibe.
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Quote Originally Posted by topereq View Post
    yes, seems like this album is a step into new direction. picking 'Love Rain Down' on the scnd single just confirms it. it's the most commercial-sounding track from the album.
    i don't like this new direction, and it's really sad to watch Markus following the paths of Armin, Ferry & A&B. i hope he will come back one day and create tracks with soul, magic and old coldharbour vibe.
    Yeah, like the Coldharbour-London studio time in his life I will not be surprised if he remixes the Justin Bieber single(like Ferry did)

Yeah, like the Coldharbour-London studio time in his life I will not be surprised if he remixes the Justin Bieber single(like Ferry did)
    as long as he will keep producing music for big club & venues he will go deeper and deeper into trouse & commercial stuff full of simple melodies. im sure most of tracks from Scream works really well in the clubs, but ffs maybe its time to make sth for home listening. okay, he released dakota tbt2 last year, but even that album was more club orientated than tbt1.
    imo its time to stop this unicorn slaying bs (what is kinda funny now, cos this album is full of fluffy and cheesy vocals) and go back to the real progressive trance, that we all loved him for. well, that's my wish
    and belive me, i would really like to support Markus & his productions, but i can't.

Quote Originally Posted by topereq View Post
    as long as he will keep producing music for big club & venues he will go deeper and deeper into trouse & commercial stuff full of simple melodies. im sure most of tracks from Scream works really well in the clubs, but ffs maybe its time to make sth for home listening. okay, he released dakota tbt2 last year, but even that album was more club orientated than tbt1.
    imo its time to stop this unicorn slaying bs (what is kinda funny now, cos this album is full of fluffy and cheesy vocals) and go back to the real progressive trance, that we all loved him for. well, that's my wish
    and belive me, i would really like to support Markus & his productions, but i can't.
    We can't say him what he needs to do. I'll be still supporting him, because of Nothing Without Me and better than in last 2 years GDJB shows

We can't say him what he needs to do. I'll be still supporting him, because of Nothing Without Me and better than in last 2 years GDJB shows
    yeah i know we can't and by not supporting Markus, i meant that i won't support his productions. GDJB is still one of the best weekly shows (if not the best) and im tuned in almost every week.
    yeah, Nothing Without Me is the best vocal track from the album by far. IMO it is his best track under Schulz name since 'Surreal'