Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    i was afraid that the album will be full of pitchbend tracks...at least they some have vocals over it, and some are actually good...this album is no surprise i'm satisfied with the 4,5 good ones out of it

wish i knew about the extended mixes version, i purchased the version through itunes last night.

stop being so critical people, you cant expect the same sound that was popular 5 years ago in 2012.

the more i listen to it, the more i enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    wish i knew about the extended mixes version, i purchased the version through itunes last night.

stop being so critical people, you cant expect the same sound that was popular 5 years ago in 2012.

I'll never enjoy Love Rain Down(listened a lot of times, because I thought like you). I don't expect sounds like 5 years ago, but a nice tunes like Wellenrausch and some other 2012 guys can do - subtle melodies, nice basslines, deep and dark soul in tracks. I'm not critical so much modthispny - I said which tracks I don't like and why and which tracks I like and why A lot of positive things on this album: Caught, Nothing Without Me, Soul Seeking, Don't Leave Until The Sunrise, Universe is Mine - I like them! Markus always tells us to follow our heart, so I said what I wanted.
    Last edited by Alex; 31-08-12 at 04:41 PM.

some of the instruments used in the vocals may sound soft and poppy, but the remixes will help with that.

the 4 strings remix of love rain down sounded better than the original IMO, can't wait to hear Mr. Pit, KhoMha, etc remixes.

where is that new Direction? You were talking the about it after 'do you dream?' release. Now we are two years older and I still can't see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Twilight View Post
    where is that new Direction? You were talking the about it after 'do you dream?' release. Now we are two years older and I still can't see it...
    what do you mean?

also, can't believe how much better the extended versions are. i know it's the same song, but just sounds more complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Yeah, like the Coldharbour-London studio time in his life I will not be surprised if he remixes the Justin Bieber single(like Ferry did)
    Remixing Justin Bieber is very far from reality, your post is very exaggerated, theatrical. There was a quoite from one of the blogs of Markus, he says that we wont see him working with pop icons like Lady Gaga. Seriously when were you last saw him remixing any pop tracks or working with any people who isn't a part of EDM market? (forget about saying Sleepwalkers, it was like a hobby and didnt even released)

Quote Originally Posted by topereq View Post
    yes, seems like this album is a step into new direction. picking 'Love Rain Down' on the scnd single just confirms it. it's the most commercial-sounding track from the album.
    i don't like this new direction, and it's really sad to watch Markus following the paths of Armin, Ferry & A&B. i hope he will come back one day and create tracks with soul, magic and old coldharbour vibe.
    Yes unfortunately i noticed to Love Rain Down's melodie, it is a disappoint for me. That melodie is very popular novadays, all house DJs are using it once. Enjoyable track but being far from my expectations from this album.

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post

+1 %100. Sometimes we critisize a bit overly (i do it too, many times), which is a bit selfishness i think

for love rain down, wait until the remix, problem solved.

i'm really digging the album, been listening non-stop since last night.

modthispny I'm agree with you. I was talking to guys who were complaining on previous pages.