Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buraksbt View Post
    I know that Digital Madness is the first single of the album. All of those emerged after DM, so they have to be in the album.

really? good news
    You seem to be under the impression that tracks he has released over the last year are guaranteed to be on the album. Digital Madness was the transmission theme for 2011, not the first single of Scream.. the first single of Scream is Caught. I can't picture Bolandish being a album track either. Its possible we could get Loops and Tings or Go, but those were collabs with other DJs and in my mind, not planned for his solo album. I'd rather have brand new music we haven't heard yet anyways.
    Last edited by Mindphlux; 30-06-12 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindphlux View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that tracks he has released over the last year are guaranteed to be on the album. Digital Madness was the transmission theme for 2011, not the first single of Scream.. the first single of Scream is Caught. I can't picture Bolandish being a album track either. Its possible we could get Loops and Tings or Go, but those were collabs with other DJs and in my mind, not planned for his solo album. I'd rather have brand new music we haven't heard yet anyways.
    I think it depends how many tracks Markus has for his new album. If he has a lot of brand new tracks, he might not include collabs and DM on "Scream".

i agree. i asked him during gdjb on twitter and he said they are all tbd, but honestly i would expect 1-2 tracks we've heard before at max, most likely digital madness and loops and tings.

have no problem with the other productions, but i guess we expect mostly new stuff with an artist album.

if digital madness appears on the album, i would expect it to be in a shorter, radio edit form. Similar to what he did with The new world on Do you dream. Pity that Future Cities never made it to an album.

No, he said in an interview that DM was the first single of the upcoming album. I don't know if the other tracks which we heard after DM will or won't be on the album, but I guess they all will be or maybe they can be released as an extra 'collaborations' release

i could have sworn Armada said that Caught was the first single of the new album. Well regardless, Caught is the first advertised "scream" single. Digital madness has been out for 7+ months now... long before he was finished, or even announced album news.

I couldn't found the interview, the one which 2 guys asking 3 questions to Markus, then they add 1 one, after they play Fortuna? And it was made in a Holland channel, I think. Watch that interview, you can hear from Markus that DM was the first single of the album. But ideas can be change, maybe it won't

Quote Originally Posted by buraksbt View Post
    I couldn't found the interview, the one which 2 guys asking 3 questions to Markus, then they add 1 one, after they play Fortuna? And it was made in a Holland channel, I think. Watch that interview, you can hear from Markus that DM was the first single of the album. But ideas can be change, maybe it won't
    Yeah, i posted the interview in other thread. Skip at 11:31 DM It's not the first "single" per se, but def. it's gonna be on the album. Although Markus can change his mind at any time like the rest of us.

Last edited by Neruda; 01-07-12 at 02:55 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3mLG...feature=relmfu another track from Scream i guess.....

Carry on!

Ooh, that sounds dark and brooding, can't wait for the reveal.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.