Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: CLHR137
    Release Date: April 23rd 2012

A Man with Two Names (Original Mix)
    A Man with Two Names (Club Mix)
    Quasar (Original Mix)
    Quasar (Styller Remix)

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

A favorite of Coldharbour followers over the years, Brazil’s Danilo Ercole begins 2012 in impressive fashion, with two tracks that illuminated Markus Schulz’s Los Angeles ’12 compilation.

Regularly contributing to the label with tech-laiden yet beautiful melodies, Danilo’s previous efforts such as Harbour, Below the Equator Line and Water That Birds Don’t Drink helped establish his credentials as someone to keep an eye on. Setting the tone for disc 1 of Los Angeles ’12, A Man with Two Names immediately registered itself as a fan favorite, with the listener taken on a journey combining deep moments with euphoric. Danilo’s own Club Mix gives the track a more uptempo feel, and provides a nice alternative to choose when planning DJ sets.

Quasar is also found on LA’s first disc output, and follows in similar vein to Water That Birds Don’t Drink. Throbbing basslines with an incredibly catchy melody is the order here. To give the track a different dimension, Danilo invited fellow Coldharbour alumnus Styller, fresh from a huge release of his own on the label in the form of All That Remains and Quantum Mechanics, to give Quasar a nice melodic flavour.

Danilo proves with both tracks that he continues to go from strength to strength, particularly with consistent plays in Markus’ livesets. Between A Man with Two Names and Quasar, at least one will appeal.

A Man with Two Names

Quasar

Wow, getting a release this fast? Sounds good, can't waait especially for the original mixes. A Man with Two Names can be strange sometimes. Can be used to chill in the sofa and listen with closed eyes, but can also damage in the club.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

One of my huge favorites from disc 1, Man With Two Names, so excited to see this one getting released already!

And it's quite a nice package too. Another payday purchase for me
    Coldharbour Citizen.

didn't expect it so fast

Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    Wow, getting a release this fast? Sounds good, can't waait especially for the original mixes. A Man with Two Names can be strange sometimes. Can be used to chill in the sofa and listen with closed eyes, but can also damage in the club.
    So true! Depending whether its played from the begin when it can really chill or shortened version with focus on breakdown when it really destroys the club.

"A Man with Two Names" - stunning track, club and original. This is what I love, journey in a track from beginning to the end.

On compilation A Man with Two Names lasts 8 minutes, full version must last 10 minutes or more.

I love both tracks, can't wait for this release

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    On compilation A Man with Two Names lasts 8 minutes, full version must last 10 minutes or more.
    I think it will be around 8:30 minutes long, or 9, because as I hear it in the comp, it sounds really like It's an almost full version one.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    "A Man with Two Names" - stunning track, club and original. This is what I love, journey in a track from beginning to the end.
    this right here...best track from the LA '12 compilation for me