Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    nice set see u later!
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Holy f..., I looked on a tracklist and said "wow". Now it's time for first listen, but I know that this was big set!

3. ID - new Mr Pit? awesome stuff
    Last edited by Alex; 01-04-12 at 11:23 AM.

well, track 02 can't be Ferry vs Markus collab. it's too similiar to Loops & Things. must be some sort of reconstrucion
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Whatta set! This had everything from GO! to the Loops and Things Relooped ID, Remember the Magnetic North (I fell in love with this tune, wow! This is gonna the Perception of 2012!), Orjan Nilsen-Viking (this was the tune I heard at Space and got stuck in my head ever since, now I can't stop listening to it), Mind Gamer, Fortuna, River of Hearts (Ben Gold Remix) and Karbon!

I love Karbon, it sounds like a fencing match between Markus and Arnej, where they each go back and forth and the result is this monster of a track.

Year in, year out, Markus always has one of the best, if not the best set at ASOT. And let's not forget those IDs,congrats Markus!
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR View Post
    Whatta set! This had everything from GO! to the Loops and Things Relooped ID, Remember the Magnetic North (I fell in love with this tune, wow! This is gonna the Perception of 2012!), Orjan Nilsen-Viking (this was the tune I heard at Space and got stuck in my head ever since, now I can't stop listening to it), Mind Gamer, Fortuna, River of Hearts (Ben Gold Remix) and Karbon!

I love Karbon, it sounds like a fencing match between Markus and Arnej, where they each go back and forth and the result is this monster of a track.

Year in, year out, Markus always has one of the best, if not the best set at ASOT. And let's not forget those IDs,congrats Markus!
    Absolutely true, but my monster of this set is track number 3, probably new Mr Pit. The main lead makes me crazy, the melody gives me goosebumps. Markus for a king of 2012.

But who heard this beauty played by Gabriel & Dresden on Blue Stage? Awesome!

Cosmic Gate & Arnej vs. Gabriel & Dresden & Markus Schulz - Sometimes They Come Without You (Gabriel & Dresden Mashup)

Poor in compare with original WYN or Gabriel & Dresden Remix.

Karbon is a serious tune

nice set
    all id are great
    Last edited by Grz3chu 92; 04-04-12 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    But who heard this beauty played by Gabriel & Dresden on Blue Stage? Awesome!

Cosmic Gate & Arnej vs. Gabriel & Dresden & Markus Schulz - Sometimes They Come Without You (Gabriel & Dresden Mashup)

oh good lord this is terrible. two songs i love to death but this was not well done.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889