Hybrid View

Best of Both Worlds

Although Markus told me himself after LA12 that there wont be a Best of Both Worlds, I still feel that us here in the US need that one more epic Armada boost. And why not have it with a BoBW at EDC Las Vegas? Im tired of mainstream house overruning us and I have a feeling this will change that. Cmon Markus, please give it some thought. I know you had a blast last year cus i was doing your dance when I saw you moving your arms :P. Also, rumor has it that Anjuna is having a stage, so i want Armada to take them out >:]

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGool View Post
    Although Markus told me himself after LA12 that there wont be a Best of Both Worlds, I still feel that us here in the US need that one more epic Armada boost. And why not have it with a BoBW at EDC Las Vegas? Im tired of mainstream house overruning us and I have a feeling this will change that. Cmon Markus, please give it some thought. I know you had a blast last year cus i was doing your dance when I saw you moving your arms :P. Also, rumor has it that Anjuna is having a stage, so i want Armada to take them out >:]
    jesus. can you imagine if one day of EDC was just an armin vs markus all-day tent? holy cow. edc vegas is all nighttime as well so we could go way down the rabbithole
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Markus did mention in the ASOT 550 interviews in the Rec Room that he would love to do it and he gets a lot of requests to this day for another Best of Both Worlds, but he and Armin need to coordinate their schedules for it to happen.
    Coldharbour Citizen.