Hybrid View

Best of Both Worlds

Although Markus told me himself after LA12 that there wont be a Best of Both Worlds, I still feel that us here in the US need that one more epic Armada boost. And why not have it with a BoBW at EDC Las Vegas? Im tired of mainstream house overruning us and I have a feeling this will change that. Cmon Markus, please give it some thought. I know you had a blast last year cus i was doing your dance when I saw you moving your arms :P. Also, rumor has it that Anjuna is having a stage, so i want Armada to take them out >:]

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGool View Post
    Although Markus told me himself after LA12 that there wont be a Best of Both Worlds, I still feel that us here in the US need that one more epic Armada boost. And why not have it with a BoBW at EDC Las Vegas? Im tired of mainstream house overruning us and I have a feeling this will change that. Cmon Markus, please give it some thought. I know you had a blast last year cus i was doing your dance when I saw you moving your arms :P. Also, rumor has it that Anjuna is having a stage, so i want Armada to take them out >:]
    jesus. can you imagine if one day of EDC was just an armin vs markus all-day tent? holy cow. edc vegas is all nighttime as well so we could go way down the rabbithole
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Markus did mention in the ASOT 550 interviews in the Rec Room that he would love to do it and he gets a lot of requests to this day for another Best of Both Worlds, but he and Armin need to coordinate their schedules for it to happen.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.