Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Singer Adina Butar signs for Coldharbour

Markus Schulz and his Schulz Music Group are delighted to announce the signing of Romanian singer / song-writing sensation, Adina Butar. Having already scored considerable mainstream success in her home country, the stage is now set for her entrance into the Global Dance Scene.

The newly launched music management agency from Markus Schulz has signed one of the freshest new faces to emerge in the last 12 months.

"When I first met Adina and saw her perform I was extremely impressed with her", he says. "I could see that she had a voice that could cross over to my fans. When we started working in the studio, she had an immediate connection to the music. The way in she sings and writes her songs has this natural, raw, impossible-to-fake emotion to it. And that's exactly what I'm looking for. She has the lyrics, she's got the voice, and she has the look. You can't ask for more from an artist.

Upon making the signing official for their first songwriter/vocalist, in typically tongue-in-cheek fashion SMG produced a 'Property of Markus Schulz' video (which you can view here). Adina is currently working with Markus on new material for his upcoming artist album as well as writing for other Coldharbour artists. Markus will be introducing her to the world at A State of Trance 550 this weekend (31st of March) in Den Bosch.

On signing to the Schulz Music Group, Adina said: "The time for me to branch out musically and professionally is very much here. My love of electronic dance music, especially of the deeper variety that Markus makes and plays, has been with me for years. With Markus guiding my career, I know SMG is the right place to launch this new phase. I'm anxiously looking forward to working with him and making some truly exceptional music.

You can catch your first glimpse of Adina Butar with Markus at A State of Trance 550 this weekend!

Their colab will be premiered in Den Bosch, cant wait to hear it!

Here you can check Adina's voice:

Last edited by caesarinho; 29-03-12 at 07:37 PM.

shes hot, lol.

so 2 new markus' this weekend? can't wait!

This is interesting, so now we have a few vocalists on CH. I'm curious to see what projects are coming in the next few months.

And yes, she is one smokin hot lady wow!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Also nice to see artists switching from mainstream to EDM. Remember she is also song writer even more than singer so we can expect lyrics are wrote by her in their colab.

So wait, is her name Adina or Aimi? I'm confused now.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Adina, Aimi is probably alias, I also struggled to find her on YT because I searched for Adina. But there are not many songs on Youtube where she sings, much more are where she wrote lyrics.

Oh god, you guys picked the worst video of her to post. We always laugh about that silly song. If you really want to hear her voice and potential listen to this:

Wow! Now that's an amazing vocalist! Good catch guys! Let's see her vocals against the backdrop of the CH producers.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

I feel that she fits to CLHR vocal tracks!