Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Believe it or not, some of the old school Coldharbour fans are still here, they're just not as vocal anymore, but they never left. They still tune in. I just think that there needs some time to pass before they feel comfortable about opening up.

A lot of my friends are the old school fans, it really does suck that label growth has divided this community.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

I hope that forum won't shut down. This would be big loss. So I think forum people should do something with this. If forum will be closed it won't happen so quickly. So we can rescue it, I think. But only if you care about it.

Well...

Personally, I always trying to support Markus, even when he is playing shits, like SvD - Chasin...

and don't Forget it's his own career guys, and he know best what to do himself!

Long Life for Coldharbour!

I generally lurk, but I've been thinking for a while that it would be much nicer if the forums would just move over to reddit. Forums are a dead technology (sorry guys, it's true), and having to stop by this forum instead of just being able to see it on my reddit front page is a giant waste of time (at least for me). You can move over to reddit, maintain username/handle, have a much nicer interface for browsing, oh and, for those of you that like to argue incessantly, you can upvote and downvote until your heart is content. It was not taken, so I created:

http://www.reddit.com/r/markusschulz/

I have no desire to moderate it, but if someone from here wants to take it over let me know.

PS. If you want the reddit then please msg me on reddit, might not see it here.

no way reddit is painfully to read....

The main thing about twitter & facebook - is that a person posted something & forgot about it in a min because he posted a dozen of other posts after that. It just a minute interest, not a continuous one. In-depth discussion are only alive in forums - much easier to read and follow the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by f00sp4m View Post
    I generally lurk, but I've been thinking for a while that it would be much nicer if the forums would just move over to reddit. Forums are a dead technology (sorry guys, it's true), and having to stop by this forum instead of just being able to see it on my reddit front page is a giant waste of time (at least for me). You can move over to reddit, maintain username/handle, have a much nicer interface for browsing, oh and, for those of you that like to argue incessantly, you can upvote and downvote until your heart is content. It was not taken, so I created:

http://www.reddit.com/r/markusschulz/

I have no desire to moderate it, but if someone from here wants to take it over let me know.

PS. If you want the reddit then please msg me on reddit, might not see it here.
    haaaaaaaahahahaha
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

I think things are getting better on forums after that scary warning.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    I think things are getting better on forums after that scary warning.
    Markus is clever person

+1 for clever, there's a reason Coldharbour is one of the best labels in the biz.
    Coldharbour Citizen.