Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    tell adrian to come back too!
    I'll try...

Sometimes They Come Back For More :P

or The Return, The Ones That Get Away?

I'm having too much fun here LOL.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

i'm super late to the party, but i like knowing there is a place to get info on markus' happenings and get a chance to interact with other fans. maybe keep it open for certain events, not sure how that will work though...

did you guys notice that the forum topics are back up on the front page??
    markus loves us again...YAY!!!

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm a bit happier now with these news, my night ain't so great at work.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

This is good news. Don't forget to remind everyone to participate here!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I must admit, I stopped visiting these forums on a regular basis, a while ago for the same reason that Markus wants to shut this place down - Negativity... far too much of it! And it seems to be the same group of people throughout. Guys, we have heard your opinion over and over again! We don't need to keep on hearing it. It starts to get a little bit draining, and upsetting at least for me. The GDJB chat seems to have gone in the same direction too (I also stopped going there)

Having said that, I really don't think these forums should be shut down, in fact I think they need to be ALOT more active! I've met some great people through this place, people who I now consider close friends :-)
    What Hayley said, i remember running the markusschulz.nu forums before this one went live and we had none of this negativity, too many people now days who think they know what's best.
    We don't want your negative opinions over & over again, i still visit this forum though i don't post as much now days and sometimes i see nothing but stupid posts, enjoy the music, if not you know where the log out button is....

If we want more activity and participation in this forums, we dont need only active users, we also need more activity from the adm and markus himself: Post interviews, news,blogs, video blog, etc, etc. This thing must be bidirectional. Besides tracklisting and upcoming releases, there's nothing more. The last time that i saw markus and 80-90% of the users in here was for the search of all the dakota material.