Administrator

[CLHR135] Omnia & Ira - The Fusion

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: CLHR135
    Release Date: March 26th 2012

The Fusion (Original Mix)
    The Fusion (Eximinds Remix)

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

Featuring on both Markus Schulz’s Los Angeles ’12 and Armin van Buuren’s A State of Trance 2012 compilations is quite an achievement. But for talented Ukranian Omnia, it is just the latest step in his ascending career as a producer, and in parallel, projects Smart Apes member DJ Ira to the forefront. They combine to present “The Fusion”.

Omnia is no stranger to Coldharbour followers, with his remix of Markus Schulz’s seminal Surreal in 2011 amassing a plethora of plaudits. Together with The Blizzard, he has been part of some of the most well received melodic tracks in recent years, such as “My Inner Island”, and the beautiful “Closer” which featured the wonderful vocals of Susana. Ira’s work as Smart Apes has also struck a chord with Global DJ Broadcast, notably with their track “Perfect”.

Since the turn of the year, very few tracks have garnered as much attention as The Fusion. Not just with its two compilation berths, the track has featured extensively in both Markus and Armin’s livesets, from the release parties at Avalon in Los Angles and the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour from the Guvernment in Toronto, to the opening night of the A State of Trance 550 celebrations in London and a proud moment for Omnia himself playing in front of his fellow country members in Kiev.

On that same night, Markus debuted the Eximinds remix, providing a more uptempo feel and one that has gained plaudits quite quickly.

Many are citing the track as a track of the year contender already. And with heavyweight support behind it, The Fusion looks set to explode further.

The Fusion (Original Mix)

track of the year contender for sure, but might not even be the best track on LA12 i think there's a few on there ... city of angels, fortuna, and the fusion. come to think of it, can't think of anything not on LA12 that might be a TOTY contender other than maybe armin + orjan - belter
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

I agree man, LA'12 has some serious weapons on there, and choosing a favorite is like choosing a favorite limb, LMAO!

I'll check out this release, looks like my CH shopping list is getting larger and larger.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Its nice that Markus's cut the dubstepish part from this track and added his own taste to it. But I do like original version, too and although I hate dubstep I like dubstepish part in it when Armin plays it. For me its track of 2012 so far and I use this track to spreading trance music at mainstream people - quite a few enjoyed it even though they are not trancers.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    Its nice that Markus's cut the dubstepish part from this track and added his own taste to it.
    This.

Overall I think this track is decent, not more. Don't really get the hype that especially Armin is pushing for this track. There are sooo many other tracks on LA'12 that deserves a lot more recognition!

/\ I'm sure their time will come, it's just that since this tune is really destroying the clubs, it makes sense to release now.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Oh definitely. We do have some awesome releases to look out for, that's for sure.

nice addition to coldharbour =)

Administrator
    Well, I do like the fact a Coldharbour Recordings track is getting a lot of attention within the Trance community.