Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Markus 'rabbit hole' world tour request..

i've been lucky enough to witness quite a few extended markus sets, and even though some of them have been world tours..we never get to relive peak-time rabbit hole style.

we did get a glimpse during his final hour on the la 12 release party that aired on xm radio, but that was more a final hour afterhour style compared to peak-time rabbit hole that is just dirty and funky.

would be nice if markus were to showcase at least 1 hour of rabbit-hole in an upcoming world tour, what do you guys think?

i'm going through videos from the la 12 release parties and he played songs were familiar with, but the edits are amazing and give in an eeery vibe.

it would be nice if he would do it - my last extended was Prague11

yep, i've been saying this all the time...not to start the whole "every world tour set sounds the same", but they do, so it would be really awesome and refreshing if markus would play a world tour set filled with songs out of his "rabbit hole" instead of the the same tracks that we hear all the time during his world tour sets...so yeah, lets make it happen and get him to play a songs from his rabbit hole portion of the set during the next world tour!!!!!!

Count me in! I've been very spoiled now that Markus is showing a lot of love for Miami since his Space set back in December of 2010, and having been to all of his Space gigs, there's a sound that never really reaches the WT episodes that I feel most don't hear and hence Markus gets criticism (But that's another topic for another time.)
    Coldharbour Citizen.

glad im not the only one.

the space set would be great for april then again he just did space 2 months ago so we'll see.

so how do we actually make this happen instead of just talking about it????

Markus reads these forums so I'm sure he will see it and hopefully do it.

it's getting close to that time when another world tour set is among us...will markus surprise us with a rabbit hole set??? will he???

well there was definitely a lot of rabbit hole worthy music this past week at space so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    well there was definitely a lot of rabbit hole worthy music this past week at space so who knows
    that is all i keep reading about from people's tweets...i want to hear those magical sounds coming from the rabbit hole!!!!!!!!!