Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Man the LA '12 songs sound so well live in a club.

ooooh paque..hey aakos we control the eastern Europe MS forum comment scene ))

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM989 View Post
    Man the LA '12 songs sound so well live in a club.
    Indeed they do, they rocked the Avalon sound system and from what were hearing today also the Guv's

Is it just me or the recording quality on this World Tour Episode exceptionally good today? Like it's better than usual IMO

awesome tune!!!

man with two naaaaames

hmm heard this before=))

Quote Originally Posted by Slaveofreality View Post
    Indeed they do, they rocked the Avalon sound system and from what were hearing today also the Guv's
    They sounded incredbile at Avalon. Avalon definitely cranked up their sound system for both nights, as it wasn't nearly as loud or bassy for Ferry the next weekend, and I loved it!!! Felt my teeth actually shake a bit sometimes, albeit my teeth are in horrible condition.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM989 View Post
    They sounded incredbile at Avalon. Avalon definitely cranked up their sound system for both nights, as it wasn't nearly as loud or bassy for Ferry the next weekend, and I loved it!!! Felt my teeth actually shake a bit sometimes, albeit my teeth are in horrible condition.
    I agree 100% man, I have been to Avalon many times and I had never heard the sound system cranked up so loud, I loved it haha. I guess Markus requested it to be turned up to unicorn slaying standards xD

My ears were done at 8 in the morning when Markus ended his solo set, I was so freaking drained, I stayed pretty much from open to close. There was no way in hell I could have handled going on Sunday all zombiefied lol.

pretty amazing WT episode