Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Los Angeles '12 Disc 1 - Missing Tracks

does anyone had the same mistake ?, tracks 11 - 13 are on the cd index but without any sound. after track 10 there's nothing but silence

i ordered the cd from amazon germany, the cd no. is 1220373 ARMA 322
    Disc 2 seems to be ok, here the no. is 1220373 ARMA 322-2

edit 1
    isn't it funny that the cd is out of stock on the release day ?
    http://www.amazon.de/Los-Angeles-12-...9500937&sr=1-1

edit 2
    the silence starts at track 10 - 'Quasar' after 4 min. 33 sec.
    Last edited by DJ_Andy; 17-02-12 at 06:15 PM.
    in a state of trance we trust

thats got to suck. those are a few of the best tracks. missing fortuna, quantum mechanics AND markus' new song bolandish... that sucks. I ordered mine online, so I didnt really have a problem since it was a digital download, but i was planning on picking up the CD at the release party this weekend. hopefully they dont have that problem as u stated

Some people reported it yesterday on Facebook during GDJB: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf. I dont have a physical copy and on digital release everything is fine for me.

Wenzel
    Just got the physical CD today as well, and I got excactly the same problem! The silence starts at Quasar and keeps on going to the end of CD 1. This is really frustrating, is there anything we can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzel View Post
    Just got the physical CD today as well, and I got excactly the same problem! The silence starts at Quasar and keeps on going to the end of CD 1. This is really frustrating, is there anything we can do?
    my cd goes back to amazon on monday, i order a new one when available without the fault - curious if we get a statement from armada or markus himself
    in a state of trance we trust

Wenzel
    Bought it off armadashop, so i'm sending a mail to them. Hoping to get this problem solved, I haven't even heard Bolandish yet!

I have the same problem (bought on amazon.de^^) but i got a tweet from Armada - "@sebastiankunze you will receive a new copy of CD1 shortly, we are very sorry this happened "

My copy haven't arrived yet, but I really hope I won't have this mistake.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Wenzel
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    My copy haven't arrived yet, but I really hope I won't have this mistake.
    Where did you buy it?
    I have read about other having the same problem as well, so it looks like we're not the only ones...

I just bought my CD copy and everything is OK.
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ