Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
  1. #21
    Senior Member caesarinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Niš, Serbia
    Posts
    579
    Markus on FB: 'doing LA '12 special on GDJB next week. World Tour will be on the week after live from Space in Miami'

    So no WT next week, broken tradition. Be we will hear tunes from LA '12.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Valentine View Post
    The Office FTW! don't like the latest season though

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rick Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    The Office FTW! don't like the latest season though
    I only watched the English version

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    Markus on FB: 'doing LA '12 special on GDJB next week. World Tour will be on the week after live from Space in Miami'

    So no WT next week, broken tradition. Be we will hear tunes from LA '12.
    I promosed myself, I'll listen to LA '12 tracks from the CD, so I won't tune in next week, beacuse I know, if I hear tunes from radioshow, I'll listen to them always, and the CD won't be so special. I won't do the same mistake, as I did with Prague '11.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  5. #25
    Senior Member caesarinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Niš, Serbia
    Posts
    579
    Afterglow really growing on me, Ana's voice is seducing.

  6. #26
    Senior Member caesarinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Niš, Serbia
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    I promosed myself, I'll listen to LA '12 tracks from the CD, so I won't tune in next week, beacuse I know, if I hear tunes from radioshow, I'll listen to them always, and the CD won't be so special. I won't do the same mistake, as I did with Prague '11.
    Good formula, I might do the same, I will only probably listen only to tunes which arent on compilation.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    I promosed myself, I'll listen to LA '12 tracks from the CD, so I won't tune in next week, beacuse I know, if I hear tunes from radioshow, I'll listen to them always, and the CD won't be so special. I won't do the same mistake, as I did with Prague '11.
    I'ts really great idea !

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    Good formula, I might do the same, I will only probably listen only to tunes which arent on compilation.
    Yes, I promosed that myself. I'm not hatin', or anything, just don't want to lose interests. Great tune right now.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  9. #29
    Senior Member caesarinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Niš, Serbia
    Posts
    579
    And its totally different feeling to hear the tunes for the first time as part of compilation, in their right order and not on GDJB with other tracks which are not on LA.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,628
    not liking this track. kinda boring
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

    http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •