Hybrid View

In Dreams With Betty got ripped off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEwfjRUt-Q
    how dare they release such a rip-off?
    ONLY MARKUS
    CAN TRANCEMIT
    OUR DREAMS

yep 2012 is going to be a great year

I think this ''artist'' took the chance and ripped it off because Chris Harvey is mostly techno producer.... so he though nobody notice this rip-off
    ONLY MARKUS
    CAN TRANCEMIT
    OUR DREAMS

Copy Betty / Paste Not Away Your Demon

What a disgrace!

poor Betty. what a shame!
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Its more than a rip-off, seems like procuder just in love with the original one and didn't even strain to change anything

I just received a message after i commented on their soundcloud page
    It is a loop loopmasters.com purchased. I did not create this loop (true), but Chris Harvey either. It is a melody without exclusivity. For reasons of resemblance I will send a request to delete my track. I am like you I do not like. But it's complicated melody loops ...

There's no copy, I never listen to track by Chris Harvey tonight. We buy our sources clearly in one place.

He rather hide the video on youtube. I am going to sleep now. I am gonna upload a new video with this tune tomorrow so all of you can listen.
    ONLY MARKUS
    CAN TRANCEMIT
    OUR DREAMS

Harvey did not got ripped off. He just arranged various loops contained in a sample pack released by Loopmasters, and added some other stuff (percussion, a minimal kick, pads, etc.) probably created by him.

I also did a track using most "In Dreams With Betty" elements before it got released on Spinnin Records.

http://soundcloud.com/julio-moreno/j...eno-sorya-star

You can check on the date it was uploaded: September 5th... According to Beatport, In Dreams With Betty was released on October 10th... So unless I have a time travel machine, I could not have been able to rip the track off.

I never intended to make money off the track. I listened to the loop samples, liked them, got them, used them in a production, shared it on Soundcloud. Same thing with Harvey. That's an issue you'll have with using pre-made samples (not that these particulars loops are bad, they rock, hence the reception of In Dreams With Betty); I'll likely get used by various individuals.

I felt compelled to reply to this. I did these synth-samples/loops last year for Zenhiser's "Trance Synths"-pack. As the samples are royalty-free upon purchase you CAN'T rip any one off using them. So FingerBoy10's hasn't ripped anyone off. I'm glad they're being used though!