Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Global DJ Broadcast (30-10-2008)

OMG what a fucking tune :twisted:

Yeah it was fun.; I have never seen MOS so packed in my life before - so many DJs and press people, it was crazy.

Got to finally meet Armin in person, and met Kyau & Albert as well, which was really cool. Markus' set was brilliant. He played this remix of Bali last night.
    Sounds good mate, still not been to MOS or London for that matter. Think i am going down to see a friend in the coming months though so will try to go.

Glad you had a good one.

I am thinking about going MAJEFA in Manchester tomorrow for Jon O' Bir, M.I.K.E, Activa & Mark Norman. Got no money though, but tempted to just drive down and not drink or out.
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

damn i'm in a fucking roller coaster rite now.. really good build up.. woot.. can't wait for the driving afterwards...wooot wooott,.....

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    @ Darren: SOOOO jealous!!!!! omgosh
    If you are planning on making any trips next year, then plan for London and MOS. Amazing venue.

The city would also be amazing but for their expensive yet poor hotels with god-awful internet access that you have to pay through the nose for, sigh. :P

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by defusion
    Yeah it was fun.; I have never seen MOS so packed in my life before - so many DJs and press people, it was crazy.

Got to finally meet Armin in person, and met Kyau & Albert as well, which was really cool. Markus' set was brilliant. He played this remix of Bali last night.
    Sounds good mate, still not been to MOS or London for that matter. Think i am going down to see a friend in the coming months though so will try to go.

Glad you had a good one.

I am thinking about going MAJEFA in Manchester tomorrow for Jon O' Bir, M.I.K.E, Activa & Mark Norman. Got no money though, but tempted to just drive down and not drink or out.
    The next time Markus is at MOS is December 19th, for the Gallery Christmas party. Armin's playing as well.

Don't think I'll make it though because the flights are just so expensive with it being close to Christmas.

@Rick: HOLA!! how are you??
    Chilling now after a long days work

TUNES

i'm done with my first beer.. and got more to go..hope he keeps the rollercoaster going..

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    @ Darren: SOOOO jealous!!!!! omgosh
    If you are planning on making any trips next year, then plan for London and MOS. Amazing venue.

The city would also be amazing but for their expensive yet poor hotels with god-awful internet access that you have to pay through the nose for, sigh. :P
    Im actually planning my trip to London for May of next year definitely going to hit that place up...I hope to catch some GREAT shows....London for a week, then Poland then Germany....then back to london and home

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by defusion

Glad you had a good one.

The next time Markus is at MOS is December 19th, for the Gallery Christmas party. Armin's playing as well.

Don't think I'll make it though because the flights are just so expensive with it being close to Christmas.
    It will be before then when i am going unfortunately, will try and go London again in the New Year though and make sure it's when Markus is on at MOS
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

omgosh here we go with the ID's hahah...I really loved that song.....its killing me