Hybrid View

Cool Interview with Markus Schulz

Check out the interview I did with Markus Schulz! Let me know what you think <3

http://lessthan3.com/#!/2012/01/inte...arkus-schulz-2

Quite nice interview which I've enjoyed reading. You asked Markus some decent questions and he gave some interesting answers and points.

Cool

Interesting facts & nice interview!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    Quite nice interview which I've enjoyed reading. You asked Markus some decent questions and he gave some interesting answers and points.
    Thanks! I'm a huge of fan his and it was a great pleasure to meet him. He's very passionate about the music and he also really values his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by NeLzon View Post
    Interesting facts & nice interview!

Hehe but I'd give much different and more aggressive answer about dubstep. I hate it, its not music imho.

Hehe but I'd give much different and more aggressive answer about dubstep. I hate it, its not music imho.
    Oh you can't brand an entire style of EDM as not music You may even like some of it!

Try this for example it's pretty trancey

Obviously I'm not into dubstep but if there's softier version of that genre, than this tune belong there. The dubstep I really hate is more aggressive and sounds like chainsaw. Also I hate dubstep remixes of trance tunes, it ruins some very amazing melodies.

Cool

Obviously I'm not into dubstep but if there's softier version of that genre, than this tune belong there. The dubstep I really hate is more aggressive and sounds like chainsaw. Also I hate dubstep remixes of trance tunes, it ruins some very amazing melodies.
    The Marlow Dub of Thing Called Love by Armin van Buuren is pretty cool: