Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm listening to Markus sound since i heard him playing this sounds @TheBestofBothWorlds 2009 in Amsterdam - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1darvmDQYo
    Its completely changed the way i listen to music now. And he never disapointed me in any gig, set, release or livebroadcast ive ever heard from him.
    I really can't understand all the critical stuff that i'm reading over all forums about his sound and his releases

I THINK HE IS THE LAST DJ WHO IS REALLY PLAYING AND PRODUCING DIRECTLY FROM HIS HEART!!!

Go Markus change our lives with your music, bring on the sound of 2012, can't wait for that.

I for one can't wait to see what 2012 has in store from Markus and Coldharbour.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    guess this is as good a thread as any to ask this because it has to do with facebook ... anyway, markus asked for suggestions on a track to drop at midnight in his NYE set, anyone have any idea what he ended up going with? i'm curious now
    Digital Madness.

If you listen to the GDJB World Tour set as broadcast, you'd think otherwise. But it was edited. I was there and he started with Digital Madness and then at about 00:02 the sound died. When it was fixed after about a minute, he played another track which I couldn't ID. And he then played Digital Madness right near the end of the set, before he took the mic, wished us all happy new year and finished with Rotunda.

Come back?
    They have always been around even last year, for instance Apollo, Gypsy Room & many more, as ive said many times to people who say he's not progressive anymore he is but he needed to widen out his style to more trancey and techy stuff, he will always make progressive aswel.
    But im sure after a couple of Years we are due for another Markus Schulz artist album and always there will be great melodies and deep progressive tracks in the album but you will always get someone complaining theres too many vocals or something