Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    glow id ? \o/
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Grube & Hovsepian tune for sure or remix, not Glow ID

Erick Strong - Payback (Aaron Camz Remix) ?

Hello guys. Tuned in. Sad news here, today we've been robbed, they wanted to bring our television and my €1000 computer, whicl I've been collecting for ages. They rbbed all the jewels, and my money. Nicely, they didn't find the familys money. They heared my father comming to the house, so they rescued. I'm a little bit affraid, they will come back someday, beacuse they know, what did they leave.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    Hello guys. Tuned in. Sad news here, today we've been robbed, they wanted to bring our television and my €1000 computer, whicl I've been collecting for ages. They rbbed all the jewels, and my money. Nicely, they didn't find the familys money. They heared my father comming to the house, so they rescued. I'm a little bit affraid, they will come back someday, beacuse they know, what did they leave.
    Oh man. What a terrible news Great, you and your family are save Take Care !

Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar View Post
    Thats terrible mate but lucky that your father appeared, hope police catch the bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by MarRey View Post
    Oh man. What a terrible news Great, you and your family are save Take Care !
    Yes, the only important thing is that im alive. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    Thats terrible mate but lucky that your father appeared, hope police catch the bastards.
    Yes, mate! I hope they will be caught. It was terrible at school, when my mum phoned me that we have been robbed already. Couldn't belive. The first thing I asked is that, if they robbed the most important things (computer, TV, DVD player). I hope they won't come back tomorrow. Next Sunday our friend will come, and take cameras to the house. It's still good that, they didn't rob my computer. That is the important for me actually, beacuse I has it for a month only, and costed me a lot, worked hard for getting the ammount of money.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

SvD. what a shitty track -.-
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/